Urgent help- Grateful

Yes it’s amazing but I used for enhancement of relationships not for a new one.

Emotional healing inside is profound get rid of all those past lingering emotions from past partners.

Makes you ready for love internally and you will attract someone who is more ‘made’ for you with it.

Read the thread as well. I think it’s exactly what your looking for :wink:

I was confused between whether to get Match Maker 2.0 and Kamadeva Rati Homam, and purchased Kamadeva Rati Homam as I feel that fit my needs better which is a solid forever union

Both is always an option.

It’s really expensive :(

How fast did it work for you? Did your present relationship at the time lead to marriage. ?

The Blossom of Abundance (Mind Program Series 3)

Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (Energetically Programmed Audio)

And more!

Im wayyyy to young for this but it made a perfect relationship even better!

Marriage take a long time to bulit. And know each other. I don’t understand how you expect a field to use once and get married the next day.
Do you already have one partner in mind?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I completely understand where you’re coming from. I want to clarify that I’ve done a lot of inner work over the years. I’ve worked hard on balancing myself emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, and I’ve made significant progress in these areas.

However, I’ve encountered a recurring pattern where I’m close to marriage, but it doesn’t materialize due to external factors every time. That’s why I’m being specific in my request—because I’m at a point where I’ve identified certain blockages that seem to prevent this final step from happening. I believe that being specific about what I need can help me address these blockages more effectively.

I completely agree that no external tool or field can force someone into a specific outcome, like marriage. Building a strong, healthy relationship takes time, trust, and communication, and I’m fully committed to that process. I also understand that the right person and timing are crucial.

Ultimately, my goal is to clear any remaining obstacles within myself so that when the right person comes along, we’re both ready for a committed and fulfilling relationship. WHICH IS WHY I was wondering Kamadeva Rati Homam vs matchmaker 2.0 for my purposes?

It’s for $330 :(

But I already gave you the link that supposedly help with your way of getting your married with less difficulty.

I think this one alone is considered enough to support your marriage.

1 Like

I purchased Kamadeva Rati Homam

Goodluck.

I was wondering overall too is it better to hear all these audios with headphones or without? I know the FAQs says use earbuds but then I read a description somewhere that said no earphones and just use speakers, so I’m confused.

Does Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 work the same way to get rid of all those past lingering emotions from past partners?

Do you know specific person you want to manifest in your life, if so use Maha Ganapati Yagna by setting your intentions. Not guaranteed but there is a % success to it.

Tho you can just listen to it by setting an intention towards marriage the deity knows what you really want.

Communication with that specific person would help a lot.
Knows deities won’t force someone to come up and talk if your the one who is blocking it.

A real life communication is still necessary.

I purchased Kamadeva Rati Homam and set intensions with it

I purchased Kamadeva Rati Homam and set intensions with it for the same thing

To remove blockages delays etc

Be clear in your intentions do not change it, how things works will be still a mystery circumstances will happen so everything falls into place.

Maybe a msg sent by error could solve the issue…
A random meeting…