Useful mini stacks to defend against entities while recharging yourself

Told you is not easy being me… so yap… good title! thanks… will post any idea i have here though…All good to ya…i must workkk…laters

2 Likes

I wonder what this field has to do with…

???

1 Like

Ha… i understand why

1 Like

well alot of pain and suffering led me to that combo, when i did that so i was gifted with freedom from them, because it seems they latch them selves on the area between the shoulders under the neck.

3 Likes

i had no doubts that you will. nice night

2 Likes

@JAAJ

I talked about it here

Balance and unity in two words is why.

When its not there a big brech at a very energy sensitive spot. Which is like a mini vortex.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will re-read your post.

3 Likes

Someone wrote of a similar experience with foot fungus - after listening to Spell & Curse Removal, foot fungus disappeared… Sometimes the linkage is interesting…

17 Likes

also the just the knees audio…will include it in the stack now.
had also nice experiences with the enhancen and plasmafied beard audio for that goal but i think this is something only about my energy structure and waeknesses that is why i ll not post it above.

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

updated the first post.

2 Likes

Hello there! i have an interesting revelation conserning negative emotions and energy…

one says we are what we eat…

so…

after clearing myself with the PNR, Deinhabiter, Bhoots, finished the stack as suggested from Luna with the five elements balanced…
and then i felt a stong smell of vinegar. At first thought it is from the air outside, but indeed it was coming from my body…then i analysed how i felt eating things with vinegar my whole life and then was BOOOM! Reason for bad moods can be also bad food, the hopeless of them coming from the distinct taste of vinegar…

then i recieved alittle chanelled info that vinegar is very programable and can be used to spread negativity betweeen people (when two people meet and have eaten vinegar previously)…

…so…

perhaps for our high vibes sake…should we not stop consuming vinegar altogether?

Dear @Maoshan_Wanderer it will be an honor for me if you look this up! Have a nice day!

6 Likes

This is true. Years ago, I had a neighbor who was a Hoodoo practitioner. Vinegar was the main ingredient she used in her spells and stuff.

9 Likes

Hmmm, if she was using vinegar for her spells, she was up to no good then. I’m glad you stayed on her good side.

2 Likes

Haha basically I stayed away from her. Felt a lot of hate, anger, grief towards everyone from her.

5 Likes

I think vinegar in Ayurveda is Pitta aggravating substance while it pacifies the 2 other doshas.
I dont really know in other medicines.
Just an idea, I dont know your constitution nor composition, but there can also be significance there.
Especially if you have some issues with bad digestion, fatigue, weight, water retention, mucus.
(just another angle, not to take any significance away from what you wrote)

2 Likes

You have so many little half sentences like this or some short story about a person of different practices who was around you at one point, i feel you must be 112 years old :rofl:
I remember the story about bumping into someone at an airport in the bushman medicine thread :D

also,

Imo this shouldnt really be an issue, perhaps try and limit it to at-home use and you can cleanse or charge (like plasma water charger) it before, if youre concerned.

Salt is another substance which absorbs different kind of energies and salt is in everything.

7 Likes

Haha yeah, I think that was Bradford Keeney, not sure if he is still around and active…

7 Likes

thank you for your support @Maoshan_Wanderer !

btw i found one more thing:
mstate gold 1 loop
smart etheric cord cutter 1 loop (or the free verion)
grounding 1 loop
clear negative energy and entety removal. 1 loop
five elements balanced one loop

is super for clearin a lot of stuff.and making you, you again after attack.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to share why you put grounding in the middle of your stack?

1 Like