Using audios to program ormus

I’ve been using Ormus (same thing as mono-atomic elements) and I’ve been having great results with it. But I had an idea. Ormus can be programmed with your intentions before consuming it, to better target areas you want it to work on. So wouldn’t playing morphic audios at it before drinking it do the same thing but better?
I’m very curious to try this but I’m a little afraid of what might happen!

4 Likes

Great to hear! Have you tried this method? My main concern is the effect being too strong and throwing my balance off.

Oh good idea! Thanks for the recommendation!

I have been listening to audios from Lucy herzig

Antioxidant and nutrition formula…and feel quite better…however, it includes Ormus…and one of my friend said that Ormus is bad and dark…please suggest…I really better with this video…but i stopped after she mentioned that.

Hi, Alka! I am not familiar with Lucy Herzig, so I don’t know what she is offering. I do know that Sapien Medicine (SM) has several audios of M-state elements, one of which is here: New Release: Mstate Gold and Silver. If it was bad, you wouldn’t find it here. But that goes for what’s offered here - about other creators, I cannot speak. These SM audios contain the morphic/energetic field of the ormus. :slight_smile:

Here is some background info from another location on the forum. It references benefits of consumption of one type of monotomic elements (gold).

The Benefits of Monatomic Gold

Monatomic gold, also referred to as “white powder gold,” has been found to be an indispensable element for supporting mood, mental focus and overall well-being. Known for its natural healing abilities on the physical level (from alleviating rheumatoid arthritis to improving blood circulation), monatomic gold also holds immense benefits for the mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions as well.

Monatomic gold is superconductive, so when it is ingested into the body, it can influence cellular structure to become superconductive as well. This increases the flow of biophotons, which amplifies the electromagnetic field of the human body. The increased energy felt when using monatomic elements, such as monatomic gold, is unmistakable.

Some of the short-term and long-term benefits reported with the consistent use of monatomic gold include:

• Enhanced focus

• Improved brain function

• Enhanced sex drive

• Hemispheric balance

• Increased intelligence

• Improved memory

• Greater emotional balance

• Activation of the higher senses: With consistent long-term use, in some individuals, monatomic gold can activate dormant senses such as clairvoyance, clairaudience and telepathy.

• Catalyzed spiritual evolution: Monoatomic Gold allows subconsciously held beliefs and worries to surface and become understood. It acts upon the pituitary gland, inducing an increase in hormonal production, and thus offers anti-aging support.

If you want to seach the forum for other info on ormus (or anything else!), use the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the page.

5 Likes