Vaccination MegaThread

that would have been awesome!

i remind myself that this experience united us globally.

2 Likes

dr chant . NSW Aus . get used to . periodic :syringe:

Recently the govt in my country is forcing the people to take the jab no matter what your health is or whatever kind of health issue in past you had. One side the court gives order not to force and other side it says the govt employees and other working under a larger number of people should’must’ get it done. I don’t really want the vaccine nor do I want my family to take the jab. But the worst case scenario if we have to take it even if we don’t want to. Is there any field or mixture of fields or any other method like reki or energy healing to recover from the vaccine if taken ??? I have heard and seen news about the changing DNA and other stuff due the vaccine,and weakening the immunity system as well I have already out my family on Alkaline food ,and water as well . Any suggestions would be welcomed . Thank you !!

cant undo, but these will help
blood purifier+, glutathione, plasma protocol, heart inflammation , lung inflammation , astaxanthin field, clot dissolver, ivermectin field
Yes and as @Mosseti said, stay strong

7 Likes

Don’t take it. Stay strong and without fear. All the government wants to have everyone under control with fear. There is always a choice, a exit. But in The worst escenario, it’s time to fight!
And fieldss for the vax, in the vax post are plenty of ideas of stacks… dna, blue print, blood clot disolver… etc

7 Likes

forgot new The DNA Repair System: New Release

14 Likes

Dr Virtual 7 has a vaccine detox as well. I know its not Cpt Nemo but he seems pretty safe too

3 Likes

Same in here. Now we can’t do much of anything. Can’t enjoy social activities like just visiting places. Malls. Zoos. Anything that public activities is limited and only people who are vaccinated can go out without any problem. It’s really strange.

In the end of the day like it or not I’m also have to take the vaccine which I don’t want it at all

I heard the vaxx targets t-cells, there is a recording that also contains that, yet can’t remember which… will continue searching though!

I trust my body, yet also my own power to irradicate anything and restore what might be needed. I see prana & energy as lego blocks, then we can do… a lot :wink:

These can be helpful in the mean time

Endocrine system is crucial in Ascension, so keep it optimized. Stress undermines it plenty, as is…

Ah… found it! Autoimmune Reversal:

1. Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex (Inflammation Help) - YouTube
  2. Auto Immune Reversal (Field) - YouTube
  3. Jade Maneki-Neko Energy - YouTube
  4. The Mana Circuits (Super Charged) - YouTube
5 Likes

I was forced to get it, as far as I know Blueprint of Life has me covered

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you. Will do so

1 Like

The problem is if you are in govt sector you must take it or else loses the job and Salary for months. Then come up with some other reasons as well. Am doing as much as I can

1 Like

Will check that as well

This analysis has many disturbing findings

Are There Parasites in the Pfizer “Vaccines”?

A 50 micron elongated body, as seen in Figure 13 is a sharp mysterious presence in the Pfizer vaccine. It appears and is identified anatomically as a Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS.

’The CORONA EFFECT’ on the red blood cells with Figure 26 showing ‘The SPIKED PROTEIN EFFECT’ both caused by decompensated acidosis of the interstitial and then vascular fluids from an acidic lifestyle and specifically, exposure to toxic pulsating electro-magnetic fields at 2.4gHz or higher, chemical poisoning from the food and water ingested, toxic acidic air pollution, chem-trails and to top-it-all-off a nano particulate chemical laden CoV - 19 inoculation

The so-called Moderna "vaccine’ is a carbon-based Reduced Graphene Oxide substrate where some nanoparticles are embedded. The nanoparticles are composed of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, aluminum, copper, iron and chlorine.

The Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen drugs are NOT “vaccines” but complexed Graphene Oxide nano particulate aggregates of varying nano elements attached to genetically modified nucleic acids of mRNA from animal or vero cells and aborted human fetal cells as viewed and described above. Once again the ingredients in these so-called vaccines are highly magneticotoxic, cytotoxic and genotoxic to plant, insect, bird, animal and human cell membranes and their genetics which already has lead to serious injuries (estimated at over 500 million) and/or eventual death (estimated at over 35 million).

5 Likes

True Gm27, how can we trust an agency (FDA) that receives 75% of its funding from the very companies that it is charged with regulating? That’s right, a government agency funded by Big Pharma. Do we need to be reminded of the hundreds (literally) of FDA APPROVED drugs that were later pulled off the market for causing death, permanent injury, birth defects, etc.?

4 Likes

100%. So many things can be boiled down to the trust or lack thereof of our institutions. Me- I don’t trust any of them. So, IDC how authoritative the source is, I only trust my higher self/intuition and my critical thinking/recognition of patterns throughout history and presently.

6 Likes

reads to the bottom of sapien YouTube descriptions

"None of this is analyzed by the FDA…’

Oh thank God for that

6 Likes

In addition to my previous reply & recordings mentioned, I know that conscious deep breathing is an utter body hack: raises vibration & calms the mind. With that if done vigorously, like with certain pranayama, it boosts oxygen to the entire body, immunity system too.

After such a session of quick vigorous breath, when I do what I know as box breathing (a slow breath work in equal parts, in-pause-out-pause) that technique improves considerably. Some days I manage 4sec each part; after vigorous pranayama, I more easily & naturally can make that 15 seconds -or more- each part: 1 breath per minute :wink: Upside of that? Great for meditation practise…

This recording helps me with deeper breath, quality over quantity :pray::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I actually checked the ingredient list for all three C vaccines and Thimerosal wasn’t in any of them. I did see it listed for some flu vaccines. Just FYI

1 Like