Vaccination MegaThread

Haha clever.
But it is difficult for me to do because of end to end tracking.

1 Like

yes, it’s all coming to light

2 Likes

Wow. That’s what the world should follow. Wonder If we could mass meditate with this intention…or… we could create a field for this shift in perspective that antibody proof is what you need to stay away from the vaccine! And then we all play … Immunity…just dreaming insanely…Thanks to Dream…

1 Like

Where? Any link?

@_OM sorry, some questions:

1. Who has been vaccinated, should you repeat the cycle or is it better to switch to Blueprint?
  2. Other recommended or optional fields, to be added?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Fender_Cad :beers:
Im Not @_OM :ok_hand:

but hope this be helpful to you :

Someone told me :mage: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: about the vaccine : Not too bad so far .

Staying calm its also a good option while taking some preventive tweaks would do the job .

6 Likes

I guess it integrates very well with BoL
Thanks for suggestion!

4 Likes

Guys something smells really bad in this vaccine, Im not antyvaxxer per se but to almost force people to take the vaccine which haven’t been tested properly…
My Grandma is a great example:
She had a covid and didn’t even know it until the doctor said she have antibodies.
She is 2 weeks after vaccination and she keeps getting worse and worse.
Interesingly enough its not her lungs, but she would progressively get more numb the last two weeks.
Actually today she was in such a state that she could not get out of bed and ambulance took her to hospital right now.
Note that she got to know that she had covid in the past more than 3 months ago, when she wanted to sign up for the vaccine so she needed to get examinated first.
So 3+ months (it could be a year as well since she literally didn’t even noticed she had a covid) after covid and nothing bad happens
2 weeks after vaccine and she is in a hospital right now.

12 Likes

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your grandma. I hope that she will recover fast. Wondering if there is an informed consent before the jab that the vaccine is still experimental and any side effects are under observation for statistics purposes.

Both my logic and my gut feeling have not approved the current available vaccines yet. I am also not an antivaxxer and never bribed to get the batch number on my travel vaccine certificates. I sometimes wonder if I am just exaggerating about this discomfort I feel in my stomach just from thinking of being required to take the vaccine.

4 Likes

This is from wikipedia . Wikipedia !
The most mainstream info source you can find . So if even wikipedia openly admits that much …go figure …

So they’re saying they have been studying mRNA vaccines for decades and even for the ruthless pharma industry the side effects were too much .
BUT suddenly when we “need” a vaccine and the whole world is going to get it, there are no side effects and not even real clinical trials .
Even from a purely statistical/analytical standpoint it seemsn unlikely that there’s not going to be heavy side effects .
This is what the emergency approval is for . I think then they dont need to take the blame if something goes wrong .

And if you add to that the existing evidence that this vaccine is bad AND the thousands of cases that truly suffered serious side effects (only 1% of vaccine side effects get reported) that’s a strong NO for the vaccine.

I think we will see a strong rise in inflammatory conditions in the next decade, but of course that will have nothing to do with the vaccine (ACE2 protein anyone ?)

" Up until 2020, these mRNA biotech companies had poor results testing mRNA drugs for cardiovascular, metabolic and renal diseases; selected targets for cancer; and rare diseases like Crigler–Najjar syndrome, with most finding that the side effects of the mRNA delivery methods were too serious.[29][30] mRNA vaccines for human use have been developed and tested for the diseases rabies, Zika, cytomegalovirus, and influenza, although these mRNA vaccines have not been licensed.[31] Many large pharmaceutical companies abandoned the technology,[29] while some biotechs re-focused on the less profitable area of vaccines, where the doses would be at lower levels and side effects reduced.[29][32]

At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, no mRNA drug or vaccine had been licensed for use in humans. In December 2020, both Moderna and Pfizer–BioNTech obtained emergency use authorization for their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines, which had been funded by Operation Warp Speed (directly in the case of Moderna and indirectly for Pfizer–BioNTech).[24]

8 Likes

Any good frequencies supplements you can recommend to detox the Pfizer please?

If she already has the antibodies, why did she get the vaccine? And which one did she receive?

the blueprint of life, plasma protocol, plasma light

1 Like

Thank you x

I am scheduled to take my first jab of Pfizer tomorrow, are there any fields to avoid after the jab?

After vaccination, the recommendation is BOL and PP for few days to recover but what about other fields such as smartcells ?

Yes, PP + Mitochondria

Stack # 1
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 1

Stack # 2
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 2

Stack # 3
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 3

3 Likes

Have you also tried smartcells or we need to avoid it ?

nope

read also below

3 Likes

@SilverZuzu my uncle life with her in a periods when he is not working abroad, and she was scared of getting infected with mutated version of the virus. She got moderna vaccine.

@anon76664106 thank You! Turned out she had an stroke, but she seems to be doing much better! When I called her she was speaking normally as opposed to the day and the day after she was taken to the hospital. She really is a tough woman! My parents were visting her yesterday and a nurse told them that when she was eating raisins her hand was shaking so she spilled some on the floor. Then the doctor came asked whats happened, and told her she should clean this up (Imagine the audacity!)
But my dearest Grandma told him he can go ''frick himself* :smiley: nobody messes with my babcia

6 Likes

also spiritual fields, energy and aura

1 Like