Vaccination MegaThread

the blueprint of life, plasma protocol, plasma light

1 Like

Thank you x

I am scheduled to take my first jab of Pfizer tomorrow, are there any fields to avoid after the jab?

After vaccination, the recommendation is BOL and PP for few days to recover but what about other fields such as smartcells ?

Yes, PP + Mitochondria

Stack # 1
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 1

Stack # 2
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 2

Stack # 3
Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma 3

3 Likes

Have you also tried smartcells or we need to avoid it ?

nope

read also below

3 Likes

@SilverZuzu my uncle life with her in a periods when he is not working abroad, and she was scared of getting infected with mutated version of the virus. She got moderna vaccine.

@anon76664106 thank You! Turned out she had an stroke, but she seems to be doing much better! When I called her she was speaking normally as opposed to the day and the day after she was taken to the hospital. She really is a tough woman! My parents were visting her yesterday and a nurse told them that when she was eating raisins her hand was shaking so she spilled some on the floor. Then the doctor came asked whats happened, and told her she should clean this up (Imagine the audacity!)
But my dearest Grandma told him he can go ''frick himself* :smiley: nobody messes with my babcia

6 Likes

also spiritual fields, energy and aura

1 Like

I just had to share this. I am trusting the translation.

So now, we need to load up with NAC (precursor of Glutathione). Thankfully glutathione fields are already available.
I posted a request for the SOD enzyme. Hopefully it may be considered

Just watch this. No random bs

4 Likes

who knows what other materials, the future solutions will be drenched with (once enough coverage of GO is done). It is better to spam antioxidant fields after vaccination for atleast 2 months
If possible load up with aox supplement like https://www.amazon.com/Nutrex-Hawaii-BioAstin-Hawaiian-Astaxanthin/dp/B0137N2I06

2 Likes

Note: i casually tried searching NAC in amazon.com . cant seem to find it there. maybe its just me.

4 Likes

Zombie apocalypse starts here

read beyond the heading

With the vaccines I was referring to, kinda a joke but kind true

My office is going to put me through a disciplinary committee , withdraw my Health insurance and do other goodies.
Dont know how long i can take it

2 Likes

Thats awfull and inhuman. Do You perhaps belong in worker’s union? Several suprevisors in company I work for was like that and union scared the shit out of them so they stopped. There was another situation when my boss would demand from us things that we dont have in contract and was scaring people of disciplinary firing them if Them if they dont comply, again, workers union scared him shitless.
Perhaps try Justice for All with this Your situation in mind, that maybe will help too

3 Likes

no i am not part of any worker’s union. Dont know if IT companies have that
Thats a good suggestion . i was going for faith field, alien intercession, devic intersession. i will add that…
i think i need to somehow buy one of the yagna fields, either Ganesh or satchandi yagna…

2 Likes

Can someone guide which of the yagna field would be most effective for my situation ?
Ganapati or Shatachandi Yagna ? planning to buy one of them

I also have inflammation…I might have contracted corona last year…as I already had Hepatitis E and low immunity…doctors didn’t test for corona…as I was listening to kidney and lungs field…but my digestion is not coming to track…acid reflux, hormonal imbalance, constipation, inflammation everything at the same time.

I can’t avoid going out since I go to acupuncture doctor…Please suggest what can I do?

TYRANNY! It’s here in the US. The Medical Gestapo is coming to your door. What she meant to say is “we will be sending Gestapo agents to intimidate & harass the unvaccinated. And if you still refuse, we will eventually come back with armed men.”

5 Likes