Vaccination MegaThread

Then, we update the stack

Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma Protocol
Automated Grounding

Based on the experience of almost 2 months of listening, even if it wasn’t me listening, I can say that Plasma Light, Plasma Mitochondria and Plasma Protocol, are not just a big Reset button compared to the situation since the beginning of listening, but it probably goes beyond, even beyond better health, perhaps some sort of physical blueprint. It should integrate very well with The Blueprint of Life, that is, express the maximum potential in that sense, which combined with The Plasma Flower, represents the perfect trio for any type of well-being.

5 Likes

i just bought the plasma protocol from gumroad

now what is plasma light - patreon has -
platelet rich plasma bath
plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach
infrared and plasma light drink

i could not find plasma mitochondria

please tell me what is plasma light in your stack and what is plasma mitochondria

would be grateful

I dont know if youve read in depth the plasma protocol thread, i recommend reading it again if you have, and more so if you havent. As you might want to understand some of the detox effects it brings and how to go through them.

But just a short important note, the first run (plasma 1 x 7 days rest 2 then plasma 2 x 7 days rest 2 then plasma 3) better do it alone.

Plasma light is in that protocol you wont need to add it.

Plasma mitochondria you can read about it here but also just wait after first or second run of the protocol and see if you still want to add it.

New Release - Plasma Charged Mitochondria

1 Like

I had read.
Will read again as suggested
And come back with queries if I have.
Thank you.
:pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Plasma light and plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach are the same.

Plasma rich platelet targets the skin, joints etc

Infra red and plasma light drink is to super charge water or any other liquid and gives the benefits of plasma but also infrared which is great to get rid of toxins.

Plasma mitochondria is on patreon as well

2 Likes

And if I want plasma Mitochondria where do I find it. It’s not there on Patreon or Gumroad

https://www.patreon.com/posts/album-4-45737049

Also in case you didnt know theres a post with all direct links to the audios uploaded on Patreon and for any other topic do this same process, touch the magnifying glass then type on the search bar whatever you want info of then touch the blue icon then youll see all the threads talking about what you are searching.

1 Like

Love you…for the help. Thanks. :heart:

1 Like

I am scheduled to get my first shot this thursday and honestly i think i am going to cancel it. I rather risk myself on catching a virus with 99,9% chance of survival than getting a “vaccine” that i have no idea what i will do to my body on the long run

8 Likes

all my friends are getting vaccinated I guess i will lie to them that i also got the vaccine to avoid confrontations

You can also help yourself with these two fields

just to mention two tracks

The stack of this topic is for those who are obliged in some way

2 Likes

Don’t think about them think about doing the best thing for you or what you want

2 Likes

yeah i know but our opinion on this virus is getting so important that it can end relationships

1 Like

Make your own way, help yourself if you can with other fields, focus on yourself to have a better reality, then Sapien also has fields that help transform everything around. However, as far as this stack is concerned, if not interested, move on, or you can take inspiration for your other goals not dependent on the vaccine

I’m not taking it either but one thing that really bothers me is the fact that I get harassed by family because they know I won’t take it lol. They know I don’t care about covid affecting me so they try to guilt me into getting vax’d for their sake. And I totally get it from their perspective, but I can’t put myself at risk getting experimental vaccines where the trial ends in 2023.

6 Likes

Play The Plasma Flower a lot, if you can

Is the idea that we take those supplements indefinitely?

Read below

Came across this bit of info.

NONS (Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray) is a nasal “disinfectant” spray developed by Canadian pharmaceutical company SaNOtize Research and Development.

The self-administered nasal spray has previously been used to successfully treat influenza and H1N1 viruses and is currently being tested for preventing and treating COVID-19 infections.

According to the company, the treatment can ‘prevent the transmission of COVID-19, shorten its course, and reduce the severity of symptoms and damage in those already infected’.

It is the only theraputic treatment that is not a monoclonal antibody treatment proven to reduce viral load in humans.
Will playing the Nitric Oxide help

Also, an asthma drug is apparently proving effective:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00502-w
15 April — Common asthma medicine could shave days off COVID illness

A clinical trial in more than 4,600 people at risk of serious COVID-19 found that an inhalable asthma medication shortened the duration of disease symptoms by about 3 days.

The asthma drug budesonide is an inexpensive and widely available inhalable steroid. Christopher Butler and Richard Hobbs at the University of Oxford, UK, and their colleagues tested budesonide in people who had COVID-19 symptoms but were not hospitalized (PRINCIPLE Collaborative Group et al. Preprint at medRxiv https://doi.org/f6hf; 2021).

Participants either were over the age of 65 or were more than 50 years old and had conditions that increased their risk of COVID-19 complications. Participants were randomly assigned to either receive the drug or serve in a control group, but none took a placebo. Both participants and investigators knew who had received the drug.

1 Like