Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Description:

The frequencies and programming used in this video will work on stimulating the vagus nerve of the listener for the duration of the video. Can help reduce epilepsy problems, (length and frequency ) Help with insomnia (listen before bed or until you start feeling sleepy) There is a host of other things it may be able to help with from depression to lowering blood pressure. Do not listen and operate heavy machinery or go driving. Use as much as you need.
I had to remake this, since the original was stolen by other youtubers and they have filed counter claims.
This is why I have started layering music within it.
These are not rife frequencies. I suggest you delete the previous audio if you have it, as I have removed the field from it.

Shivy-SzN testimony :ok_hand:

ā€˜This field should get more recognition tbh, itā€™s one of those gems that instantly work especially for anxiety, blood pressure, heart palpitations, etcā€™

32 Likes

This really helps mental wellness and well being too

9 Likes

Why not add the video and description of it?

Make it a official thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Of course man, you got it

3 Likes

God bless everyone

3 Likes

ā€œAmazing. I feel like Iā€™ve been trapped inside my own body, unable to feel my own emotions until I found this. One session listening and I know what has been causing my depression, anxiety and mood swings. Iā€™ve been searching for this for 25 years. Crazy. Thank you Sapien xxā€

"first of of all sapien thank you so much because this audio alone is litterly life changing the benefits are a lot
Improved mood
Loss of anxiety
Weight loss
Better social skills
Lowered insulin resistance
Normalized blood sugar levels
Decreased pain
Improvement in cognitive function & ability
Better memory
Elimination of insomnia
Improved sleep
More vivid dreams
Massive reduction in tinnitus ringing
More vocal melody when speaking
Less monotonous speaking style
More meditative & mindful thinking style
Reduction in stress
More salivation
Better digestion
Relaxed facial expression
Reduction in facial tension
Reduction of TMJ pain
Increased hopefulness
Better reaction to stressful events
Decreased circulating TNF inflammatory cytokines
Reduction in sugar cravings
Better executive & problem solving ability
Deeper breathing
More variable heart rate
Stronger muscle tone
Decreased musculoskeletal weakness
Reduced neck & shoulder pain
Increased focus
Increase in BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
Increased growth in hippocampus and memory processing centers
Reduced fear
Increased confidence in self
Enhanced future projection & visualization ability
Reduction in negative self talk
Increased sexual function
Increase in sexual desire, and libido
Reduction in anti-depressant caused erectile dysfunction
Increase in female sexual function
Normalization of female period cycle
Reduction in some symptoms of PMS

And the list can go on, and on.
The Vagus Nerve is an exceptionally interconnected semi-organ. I say ā€œSemi-Organā€ because itā€™s so large, it practically acts as if itā€™s a second brain, instead itā€™s a distributed brain, which travels throughout your torso and neck.

It shouldnā€™t come as a surprise any longer that this semi-organ, when stimulated, can produce so many different types of responses in the human body.

One would have a hard time avoiding the intervening thoughts asking, ā€œWhy hasnā€™t the medical community embraced the Vagus Nerve more? Are they benefiting from it not being more widely known?ā€
"

28 Likes

ā€œI really like the new track! I find relife in my IBS with this . Thanks so much !!ā€

2 Likes

Where are these quotes from? Are they your experiences or something you found elsewhere? (It would be helpful to us, if you indicated that. Thanks.)

Some ā€˜testimonialsā€™ off of Youtube!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s helpful. Thank you.

nice idea of throwing them here :)

8 Likes

:muscle: :arrow_up:

7 Likes

This is probably one of my favorite fields @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

You know when I found out about Sapien so long ago I was fascinated!! I was alll ohhhh wow vagus nerve?? Thats possible??? Nitric oxide boost?? That too?? Ohhh and look at all these brain stuff!! Facial Symmetry?? Wowwww!

Haha :)

Now the first time Sapien uploaded after the channel being inactive for some time after I found out about it was a different thrilling story ā€¦

:partying_face: :partying_face: :pray:

11 Likes

Am I the only one that finds it surprising how many parts of the brain depression and anxiety affects? Itā€™s like a virus

10 Likes

Use the vagus nerve for that bro

1 Like

Are the effects of this temporary? Iā€™m not too informed on the vagus nerve but Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s quite a difference between stimulating it and actually healing it. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong

Correct, itā€™s just stimulating it so that you can receive some benefits temporarily

1 Like

Guys is this audio field on Patreon?

1 Like

You can check whatā€™s on Patreon here. They do their best to keep it up to date

10 Likes