Valhalla Vial (Artemis Series)

Would it be recommended that this one replace Opus Manhattan entirely? I have been listening to it one single time prior to another field numerous times after repeating again a single time conclusively followed by the next multiple rounds of another field regardless of one of its objectives being to perform re-wiring or not.

1 Like

after reading this I feel like I’m in the JV league of brain fields. without this and the path of efficiency

6 Likes

new perspective unlocked

1 Like

and watch if that genius don’t watch out they’ll be left out in the cold, while all the idiots play and organize together

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan As of now I only have wiring fields and now I plan to start getting boosters for my brain journey.

Will the Artemis series cover everything+more from the previous boosters?

1 Like

If you don’t own Opus, it might make more sense to replace it.
But if you already own Opus, it has a lot of extra goodies besides Dihexa.

Whatever you perform, piano, poetry, cooking, daydreaming, showering or driving, it will wire and help you improve. It boosts your potential for cellular learning.

I can’t just package all the same old stuff into every new releases. The older stuff already are full fields, if we want to make new fields with new stuff, we have to remove some of the older stuff.

Brain Key, Synapses, Opus are a nice circular system and Advantageous Brain Plan will re-sensitize the pathways involved by these fields. If you keep using them with the Artemis series you will get some more lift.

You have a whole system that’s already there and working from the first wave of Brainmania

The goal here with the Artemis series is to take only the very best elements and learn from past lessons to re-work the rest, maybe just one elements from the older boosters will be kept or none at all. We can’t expect everyone to buy all the boosters or use them all everyday.

We’re making more efficient, longer lasting, more potent designs. As a whole, all components considered the new stuff will be much stronger. We will approach some targets in different ways, using different pathways, different combinations of methods.

Using everything is always best despite the overlap, but the Artemis series is approached as a standalone.

Many older generations of technologies have a few advantages over newer stuff. But the newer stuff as a whole is ridiculously more powerful. I think of this as generations, Playstation 1 vs Playstation 2-3. iPhone 3gs vs iPhone 4s. Maybe some people prefer the playstation 2 or Gameboy advance over the Switch or Playstation 4.

When superhuman genius came out, people reported headaches and side effects, people were discovering the first side effects and overgrowth. Blurry visions. Now we have many times more potent boosters that feel gentler, with more protections. It’s gentler on your brain.

Brain Key was huge when it came out.
It mixed a whole brain stack of 7 fields in a more potent way with new exclusive features and way less side effects. It mixed stronger boosting with the healing and protections. It was easier to use, more convenient, all in one with no overgrowth and damage. All the autism talk was all of a sudden remote history. Press play and you got your pump, no worrying about looping and pruning. No worrying about the fact that some fields lasted only a bit some lasted hours. You had to DJ that stuff for hours and then you had to stop and use repair and autism field.

It was complicated enough that we had to explain to people how to reach the pump, how to boost their wiring fields with many other fields. Now it was press play and enjoy.

Now we have learned and we have higher expectations.
We want it to work faster, we want it to last longer. Not having to use it every 1-2 hours. Package more power into a shorter simpler listening time.

The more time passes, the more we expect.
We didn’t have that many wiring fields. It was all fresh and amazing, the first taste of abundance, people were learning about wiring fields and boosters.

Now we have many even more potent wiring fields that have been dropping non-stop. We have to integrate more and more faster.

With the Artemis series we have more knowledge and experience, we can anticipate a whole series so that as a whole they complement each other like never before. The level of cooperation between all the chemicals and sub-fields is also next level. The planning is next level.

People who are all-in on the brain path will feel the benefits the most, every day of wiring matters to them. They can’t just extend their days to listen more. We aim for efficiency.

The goal is to wire better and faster without having to tweak, worry, think too much about it.

39 Likes

let’s say in 2 year we are much smarter and have more understanding about the brain, we have 2 more years of reading research papers and then we look back at this release and we see how we can make it stronger, but also since we’ve been abusing this bad boy for that long, we know about it’s new side effects.

The next level booster would be stronger, faster, last longer and will have new protections based on the side-effects we discovered (only the ones who abuse it will discover them). There are many tweaks and tiny improvements that make it feel gentler.

As usual though, we keep introducing new techniques all the time, from combinations, new areas like snapping synapses, new types of genes, pathways, locations, maybe more astrocytes, maybe more in the nucleus. Artemis is also experimental, but experimentation based on prior experience, prior experimentations., not random experimentation.

19 Likes

Ahh Nothing like Epic Brain Fields that put a smile on my Face when it drops, Epic combos this one @Dr_Manhattan .

So if I have Brain Key, Snapping Synapses and Opus, this is like a Booster for the Boosters?

Will there be any new emotional intelligence-related fields in the new series, like social bonder or emotional dampener? do you have any ideas, complete or otherwise?

In a way, yes.

Well, the Self-Mastery guild has a somewhat similar release coming up, we’ll see what they do so that we don’t create redundancies.

But there are plans for another release in the Path of efficiency (Koritsudo) series that will touch on impulses, self control etc. I don’t want to announce too much too early, that way we can stay flexible.

14 Likes

hey Dr_manhattan can i have your help too please?
i can’t decide whether i should get ABP as a booster mostly because it also works on genes too and would be a 2 in 1 for someone like me(money wise lol) but now i checked out this and your reply about the whole ideas and experiences behind the artemis series and i’m not sure that at the end of day which one can bring more and faster results (it’s only 5 months left to exam day🥲)

i just keep struggling because every field out there is so promising thanks to Captain and you :))

1 Like

@irisglitterz
I’ve seen all your posts, I will sit down and write a detailed answer

Give me the day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile: no rush and no intention for spamming i’m sorry i’m just overthinking and wanting to re-write them before you check them out(but now i’m a clown you saw them all i’m disappearing asap)

@irisglitterz

You’re not a clown, truth be told, you’re doing good by reminding me a bit. Your odds go up lol

4 Likes

hehe this made me smile, thank you :D

@Dr_Manhattan , would this field help someone with Parkinson’s, specifically to tackle movement related symptoms like frozen feet, dyskinesia (side effect of rising and falling dopamine in the body from medication) and reduction in cognitive abilities and memory?

2 Likes

The Valhalla Vial is crazy. I love it.

Every wiring field feels so much… wider? now. It’s given such a fresh life on things it feels kind-of weird to think that it hasn’t been with us all along. That’s weird to say, but there really feels to be something ‘non-temporal’ about it.

I am absolutely an order or magnitude more fried as a result. I don’t even feel like I’m ‘abusing’ it, but it’s pushing things hard and in unexpected directions.

11 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

49 Likes

Lmao 🫡😂

2 Likes

how does it feel to be like this Captain?