Vegetarian problem

I want to ask about this. It’s been happening for so long that sometimes I just want to end it. I used to be vegan for 4 years. Then went vegetarian for 1 year. After that I became meat eater. I can’t stop eating meat since then. Because it just feel good. It makes me happy. I don’t feel like I want to pass out every time I get out from bed. Or just stand up from sitting. I’m 5’10. So you can imagine how much calories I need in a day to sustain my tall body.

Are there any field that help making me not feeling like I want to pass out when I get up? It’s like my heart trying so hard to pump the blood. This doesn’t happen when I eat meat. Should I just eat then? But at the same time I always want to be vegetarian. Because it help maintain my weight

5 Likes

Just do exercise and listen weight loss fields. Simple as that.

3 Likes

i experimented one week low / no carbs, so i was actually still eating meat and sometimes huge portions, as i wished.

I was losing weight in this way almost automatically.

So i think yes you can definitely keep eating meat, if you so wish, and still maintain or lose weight.

Aside from that, have you tried enhanced blood circulation? and perhaps combined with jing charged blood?

2 Likes

No but I will add it.

Yea I do but the problem with eating meat though I have hemorrhoid :joy:so it kinda f up down there. This is the delimma! Maybe I’ll stick to blood enhance field and see how it affect my blood. And stick to vegetarian

1 Like

Then use Jing shen and chi based fields and consume soya chunks since it has many times more protine than meat and can replace it. Even if you don’t use those fields eating it daily should be more than enough.

2 Likes

Why do you have abnormal health problems unrelated to your age regardless of using advanced sapien fields?

2 Likes

It’s been like this since I was 15-16 if I can remember the exact date. Tbh I was quite extreme vegan back then that I somehow look so skinny. That my parents were worried about me. Stopped being vegan. Like I said. Then tried meat for the first time again. Became addicted. I kept eating it so much that I don’t even want to even touc veggies in my diet. It progressively getting worse during the pandemic. I can eat basically junk food all the time. For almost every day. Hot spicy ramen that my tongue develop different taste for spiciness. Like I can eat chilies alone without feeling the heat. Because how I’m used to eating spicy food. Of course my hemorrhoid getting worse and I kept ignoring it. And now it just hard for me to stop ignoring it because it keep bleeding if I stop being vegetarian for even 4 days :pensive: I guess I need surgery. But I’m scared

4 Likes

So basically your tongue is out of control of your mind. You should focus on fixing this issue of uncontrollable urge to eat tasty food, which is the root cause of all your problems.

2 Likes

Use addiction healing and dopamine fields from yt and brain regeneration. Also newer perspective and plama brain if you have them.

3 Likes

@Azin i agree, seems to me if your brain (@anon25711007) is wired to think your gonna pass out after eating

2 Likes

You’re getting some bad diet advice here so far. Control yourself. That’s all there is to it. We all could eat junk food all day, every day. It’s designed to addictive, purposely. For profit. You need to control yourself. There’s no magic to it. It’s a bit of discipline. A bit of willpower. A bit of substituting better choices for whatever your triggers are just before you engage on a meat feast.

See a doctor and get blood work done. For all you know there is a medical reason for your cravings.

I could write pages and pages because it’s complicated and it’s interconnected with everything else in your life. Are you depressed? Some eat out of boredom. Some eat due to emotional issues. If you are male, are you excessively masturbating? Lots of nutrients you’re shooting out your body for a quick dopamine hit, then people often resort to food due to cravings both physically and mentally. Like it’s going to be nearly impossible to diagnose you.

I’ve been contemplating a journal to show a successful set of processes for optimal living but damn it’s a lot of work and I don’t want to spend a couple hours a day, everyday, pulling it together but I still may. I’m busy enough. I have decades of experience and qualifications to give the advice.

But there’s no one size fits all approach.

Suggestion that will work for most people:

Start your day with fruit only. Then perhaps combine with a green drink. For me I typically like spinach, avocado, celery, half a cucumber, apple. Vitamix to mix it together. Add a scoop of Plant protein. I also add Collostrum. At least get to noon before considering meats. Alongside the green drink I had watermelon, plum, orange, banana and strawberries this morning. Your body digests fruits quickly and so have them in the morning. Just do it. You have to take responsibility for your life.

13 Likes

:+1:
I think its a great idea

I agree fully with Scribe’s advice.

12 Likes

I think I have this for sure :sweat_smile: and yes I’m depressed but not as bad as where I was though

Usually I drink 2-3 cups of coffee but since I got long covid my body can’t tolerate anymore. I drink green tea to just manage that. Can’t drink black tea either. So the only exception just green tea.

Well I always love to drink black tea after done eating. It’s always like this in my family too. Kinda like traditional way to end your food. Always with tea. usually and I read some article that it cause iron deficiency. Maybe cause of that. Not sure if being vegetarian can cause iron deficiency. Maybe. I need to supplement on that as well. I really do need to get blood check. :thinking:

1 Like

I had IBS. was in carnivore diet for around 2 weeks. Surprisingly, bowel movements and stress down there reduced. It might take few weeks to adjust.
Planning to start carnivore again. Keto to carnivore transition will be easier.
As said, see videos related to carnivore diet.

4 Likes

Who knows maybe it’s all anxiety :sweat_smile: @anon25711007, best thing to do is just get a blood test done

Can’t just assume things based on what you feel you know

1 Like

No. Because I’m very exhausted all the time lol. I’m starting to think that is why my depression is also affected. Like I said this doesn’t happen when I eat meat…

2 Likes

So you only eat meat? No carbohydrates?

1 Like

If I didn’t know any better (and I don’t)

Getting dizzy sounds a lot like a b12 deficiency

Shrug!

I’d say go to the dr and get your blood tested

Could be a simple simple fix

(The tea is a diuretic as well and will have you flush out vitamins and minerals. I stopped with the black tea and switched to nettle since it had so many nutrients in it and things are much better now)

2 Likes

Yeah tbh, a blood test will probably answer 99% of your questions @anon25711007

In a meantime I can send some healing energy over if you don’t mind

3 Likes

Ya. Also, clean. Not much spices.
Also, I drank one or two teaspoon of ghee in warm water. It lubricates intestine.

Few years back when bowel issues were at peak, I remember even drinking beet juice cause loose stools for me. Fiber veggies were even difficult. People ask to eat more fibres, and it just caused more trouble.
Even I was sceptical when introduced to carnivore. I thought it was madness.
But I gave a try.
It was difficult for me to eliminate spicies completely.
I couldn’t switch to zero carb immediately.
Maybe next time.
Whatever it is, if you are stressed, nothing works.

5 Likes