Vibration of Creation

ok, yeah, that Aura Cleanse

They are separate fields. Just meant when I’m “in my feelings”, Ego Dissolution clears them the same as Emotional Release.

5 Likes

Vitality?
really? where did you hear these rumors’?

Not the one I know, unless somebody assumed the name and decided to market themselves.

10 Likes

Woah, things just escalated quickly.

3 Likes

Did they? lol
Dale worked with lots of people via PM, it’s possible he worked with Dale without my knowledge.

@Captain_Nemo Was Vitality the one with the avatar of the UFO where he swore he took the picture?

5 Likes

Hmm I am not sure,
but he used to work with me in dreamagick. (Stock handling and emails)
Btw there are a few other old friends are in here, its becoming a nice little hub, even its importance is growing.

26 Likes

You’ve come at the perfect time for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow I did not know @_OM was Candle. I am pretty sure it’s not a lady having talked to him as Candle before haha…

3 Likes

From what I remember, yeah, Vitality was the UFO dude, not sure who took the picture though. I think even his Gmail profile pic had a UFO pic - I remember exchanging some emails with him.

3 Likes

I thought Vitality was PV too? Who did the “Fully Awakened” service? I never got it.Just wondering? I never liked MGT.Too much of an asshole.Did’nt he start “going away” after getting Dale’s Ascension? I still have the little black cross Dream sold as an energy collector.Still works but takes hours to feel it.

2 Likes

Ha. Understood. But he did know his stuff and didn’t like nonsense or airy-fairy “new age-y” “I feel something from this” without any empirical/scientific backup. I’m sure you remember the battles between him and Pleiadian Healer over this.
Quite frankly, I’m the same way.

Yes, he’s no longer on this plane.

Yep. Still have mine too. That’s the field my ex kept losing.

Hmm surprising. Not sure if that 1st field had the self-powering/growth subfields on it.
But likely, you’re just used to the energy now and have grown your energy pathways.

I can wear mine all day and when I give it to someone else to “feel”, after 10 mins they are buzzing, and after 15 mins they are getting headaches.

"Ok. That’s enough. Time to give it back. " :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Why are some parts of your posts blurred out? I have’nt been here long enough? Not cleared or something? Sometimes in some threads whole sections are blank with a light going side-to-side?

1 Like

That’s me being ornery and using the spoiler tag for certain topics.
Just click on it and it will show what was said.

6 Likes

Got it.

1 Like

If you’re asking me no. The Vibration and Higher Self YouTubes are plenty strong for me.makes it hard to put 2 thoughts together. What does the tag do to you? Did you boost it?

1 Like

This thread is so interesting… I’m relatively new to fields and all these but reading how many of the older practitioners have come back together here in this forum is very encouraging … and thanks for giving us newbies insights on how these things work…

15 Likes

How Has the ascension tag positively effected ur life

With love

3 Likes

The first time that I had seen this field, without having read its description nor anything related to it but the title, I had thought: “Can’t believe that people rely on Dreamweaver even to make the effort to create something. How pathetic…” Lol

Yes, times when we are at the pic of our stupidity is when we judge people or any other thing without looking under the surface. Just like I did that day, which was probably one which started from the wrong side of the bed.

Anyway, the 8/8 meditation of yesterday evening “pushed me” to go and take this Vibration of Creation, even if I was planning to wait a few more months before engaging in it.

This thread is a full encyclopedia by itself and I don’t have much to add for the moment. Only spent one night + a few hours so far. I can just say that this one feels like the “logical” (!) continuation of the Soul/core restoration, like extending the restoration to all other realms, dimensions etc. we’re involved in.

As a rule of free association, I found myself like Dexter in the opening scene of one of the first season’s episodes (I think?), the one where he’s in a sort of beatitude, enjoying imagining himself after the apocalypse or a plague. And I also expect Sergent Doakes to pop up behind me and say “stop grinning like a f…in’ psycho and get back to work!”

Very promising, in sum.

11 Likes

I got a question don’t know if this applies to this thread, unfortunately my dog will be home alone tomorrow for over 10 hours due work :frowning: I’ll like to leave some form of entertainment or frequency playing to help him cope with the anxiety I was thinking of using this audio and playing some 10 hour long YouTube video for him. Would this be a good combination or should i use a more direct audio (stress and anxiety from YouTube for example?)

err… i would test your dog’s reaction to it first… and even if it’s not overwhelmed ,10 hours of Vibes is… umm… not recommended.

If he reacts ok, then put in a loop, say once every 2-4 hours or so, with some regular calming music you know he enjoys.

2 Likes

I do not think you can overdose on vibes, but I recommend Vibration of Divine Love or Gravitational Love Wave instead. Or Reiki. Or Pranic Swirls. Or Energy Accumulator.

1 Like