Vibration of Creation

it’s for the dog tho…lol

3 Likes

Thank you for all your suggestions, I’ll try a few today and see how he reacts, program a timer for him to get small dosage of frequency every 2-4 hours.

4 Likes

When the vibes hit you…

26 Likes

Now that I think about it, 10 hours of Vibes on your dog could turn him into Martin from Downward Dog.
Think of the possibilites!?

A TV Network contract.

A super narcissistic, yet often unintentionally deep and “woke” fully aware dog…
:thinking:

13 Likes

Downward Dog was one of my favorite shows. Too bad they cancelled it.

2 Likes

We’re discussing it over here

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve read this thread from begging to end lol But still wanted to ask guys, did you notice your ego fighting too much? I want to finally get it, my main goal is to attain peace of mind, get rid of stress etc, do you think it would be good? None of the fields has really worked (Physical ones mainly I mean, I feel some relief from the energetic ones tho) but since this one is quite advanced and ‘clears’ what prevents them from working I thought it could be great, and gumroad is on sale now so… thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Definitely. I’m straight in the middle of this and having hard times. I’m not even talking about the way it clashes with other egos, etc. It’s a whole battlefield inside (and isn’t it the point anyway?..).

But does it worth it? %1500.

9 Likes

Omg as if it wasn’t a battle already as it is lol Thank you

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I may not be a “good” example for this field though lol. So I’d suggest you to trust your intuition/gut feeling. Yours and yours only :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Big thank u

With love.

3 Likes

Wow, if it’s true that Dale really is from another timeline, now people like Ascension Archangel seem less nutty - but still not mentally stable lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Would the Soul Restoration series make the Etheric Cords audio obsolete? Just curious :smiley:

No. Not technically. Over time? Perhaps.

5 Likes

Can the Soul Restoration, over time, replace Ancient Arts?

I am severely confused by the difference between these two albums/kinds of energies.

I assume Ancient Arts fills you with the energies externally, and Soul Restoration strengthens your innate connection to that source of energies?

6 Likes

Seems you answered your own question…

You know I’m hesitant to answer these questions definitively because inevitably someone comes along and says
“But _OM said that …blah blah blah”
when I’m expecting readers to use discernment for individualized cases.

Of course if I don’t say it definitively, someone else comes along with a “less experienced” opinion but says their opinion definitively and everyone assumes they know best.

----------------------------------------’

So I’ll say this, over time, you’ll realize how you don’t need certain fields when you are using the “big ones” ie Ascension, Vibes Series, Core Series, etc.

These big fields clear/heal/grow so many things that its nearly impossible to track them “individually” and moment to moment.
Only by looking back and using one’s intuition do you see that,
“Yeah, this field helped here and here and here and over there while I was just focusing on these 2 or 3 things at the time”.

23 Likes

Is soul restoration on youtube or is it a paid audio?