Vibration of Creation

I feel this too, and ive had the same reaction from people. It’s utterly wild aliveness. I was at the servo buying a drink today and the attendant looked at me like deer in the headlights, turned his gaze and mouthed “no” like he was shocked. I know the reaction, ive seen and felt it in myself… it’s a deep no to the wildness of life that I’ve experienced on intense medicine journeys, the toad especially.

13 Likes

! Wow. That should make me feel better about the crazy reactions I get sometimes. “No” Lol. Unbelievable.

5 Likes

:laughing: Just a little more and he would’ve just let go of whatever drinks he was holding and let them fall to the floor!

7 Likes

:joy: I instinctively wanted to give him a hug and encouragement.

There’s really weird and powerful things happening to me rn… A friend said I appeared in her dream and showered her in glowing light and she woke up feeling amazing. My physical body keeps taking more punishment and instead of collapsing, moves to a new level really quickly. I’m not quite sure what to make of all this

14 Likes

Wow man sounds like Some interesting times for you… I can’t wait to get my hands on vibes!!!

Definitely keep us posted bro!

7 Likes

What are the self realization series?

Self Realization Series ( 4 audios - timelessness/mindfullness etc. ) from Youtube/Patreon.

8 Likes

When you say punishment, are you referring to physical exercise?..is that’s the case. Maybe it’s moving to a new level due to your intention of improving your physical health, and thereby capability as well. If that’s the case, is it possible that the vibration of creation clears away the junk and allows you to bend your personal reality to your will?

Like the vibration of transcendence temporarily dissolves ego so you can mentally instill what you want without resistance, but the VoC allows your external world to be shaped easier.

13 Likes

Won’t lie, I looped each one twice in a row and experienced a fantastic streak of luck for a couple of days. I’m guessing of course because my energy was clean and positive.

16 Likes

Gonna loop VoT and VODL the whole day today

5 Likes

Yes, physical activity. It’s worth mentioning that I’m coming off about 3 years of being a couch potato. I’ve lost 20 kg in about 3 months and am getting to the last bits of fat storage with the help of the fields. I’m also 45, and have a knee injury so my body and recovery isn’t what it used to be. But I’m gymming, running, climbing mountains etc back to back and my body keeps wanting more… I’m a little shocked actually. Voc seems like it’s infused with “life force”, I definitely feel that it allows old energies to be shaken loose in combination with a strong intention. It’ll be interesting to see where this goes :grin:

26 Likes

I now know what you mean, as my life force energy expanded and strengthened to unimaginable heights after I used voc twice a day for 5 days in a row.

15 Likes

Could this heal DNA? Because it affects the mitochondria of cells…

2 Likes

How long does it take for the effects of this audio to become permanent?

2 Likes

It will continue to raise your vibration as long as you use it.

6 Likes

Hello, I am a newcomer, just beginning to understand. So I want to ask a silly question,Xtrememind Who is it? DW Is DW another channel called Dream? Do you have any recommendations for newcomers? Or Sub channel recommendation?

1 Like

Was an old forum/site like this. I do not recommend them now.

DW = Dreamweaver = @Captain_Nemo = Sapien Medicine. Same person

If you are just starting… I recommend you stick with Sapien Medicine/Dream Seeds(his other channel) and ignore anyone promoting anything else for now.

7 Likes

OK, I remember, thank you. There are too many channels now, and everything written is very attractive.Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

In your opinion, if after a few weeks you stop hearing it, when you start feeling it again, the vibration will restart from the level you had before you stopped listening to it or not?

It boosts whatever your current level is at that time.

4 Likes