Vibration of Creation

Thanks!

1 Like

How does this help with manifestation and influencing reality directly? I like all of the vibrational spiritual upgrades, but iā€™m going to keep it 1000. Iā€™m interested in using it to aid my manifestation abilities. Iā€™m working on a theory called spiritual participation. Itā€™s less about manifesting as an action and more focused on the idea that we are the manifestation constantly. Itā€™s not anything new, but it has some caveats that deal more with your participation within your reality system. Much of Sapienā€™s work allow us to have direct manipluation over our reality, therefore allowing us to participate in new ways humanity hasnā€™t been able to in eons iā€™d suppose.

Raising our vibration and cleansing negative energy is wonderful but what abilities do we add that allow us to participate with reality in a new way. What pathways does this open up for us to experience life how we wish. I ask the same for Transcendence as well.

@SammyG & @Captain_Nemo any thoughts?

15 Likes

awesome inquiry bruz. I have thoughts here, they are still cooking lol

1 Like

Raising your vibration makes your energy much lighter and free flowing. This means your thoughts become more palpable and manifest much more quickly. The reason for this, is in having a higher vibration, you shed a lot of the density that weighs you down and keeps you more grounded in the reality that revolves around your ego (past conditioning, beliefs, limiting beliefs, ext). That is why you always seem to manifest the same kinds of things over and over again.

Part of raising your vibration is freeing yourself of all these conditions/restrictions and allow your thoughts more free reign to manifest things out of the infinite possibilities out there. Higher vibrational mindset is also that of ā€˜I have everything,ā€™ and donā€™t need anything else. You donā€™t have a strong sense of desire of wanting something as if you donā€™t have it. If you want something, you know you already have it. Itā€™s a part of you. And therefore, the manifestation happens so much more effortlessly. There is no restriction or blockage of thought.

So I would say raising your vibration is a necessary step to master conscious manifestation. By conscious manifestation, I mean ā€˜i want this, universe bring it to me!ā€™ Iā€™m sure you can listen to the audios and do creative visualizations and perhaps garner better results that way. But I canā€™t say Iā€™ve tried that to give you a complete answer on that.

53 Likes

So it is better the Transcendence, because if unlike the VOC the Tracendency also deactivates the occult partner here is the ego, it goes without saying that it is more effective for those who start from the beginning, right?

1 Like

I only got this field, together with the VDL one about 4 days ago.

I certainly noticed my ego playing around since day 2, basically bringing into mind every single little fear and doubt I have ever had.
Even as Iā€™m just minding my business, I have song lyrics popping into my mind that are justā€¦ negative. They are about no happy endings, heartbreak, pain, life being worthless, etcā€¦ it comes in one line at a time, and Iā€™m just repeating it silently again and again.
I know on a conscious level I donā€™t want to be thinking these things, but I lose focus for half a minute while e.g. cooking and thenā€¦ the next thing I know, Iā€™m again repeating one sad line from a song like a mantra.

Ego dissolution helps a lot for sure, so Iā€™ve been listening to that a lot as well as subconscious limit remover to support the vibration audios.

I am also convinced (because I was sick when I started listening) that this audio has healing properties, or at least it is a very powerful supplement to other healing energy work / audios.

29 Likes

Can vibes decalcify the pineal gland? Or will we still need to listen to the third eye and crown chakra for that?

6 Likes

dont think so, I think these vibration series is more for the energetic part than the real organs
so yes, stick to the crown chakra third eye field

1 Like

it works on your physical body too, its in the descriptionā€¦
using it i can feel healing processes starting

3 Likes

oh yeah, my bad, but decalify is for third eye crown field

Aw damn that sucks, Iā€™ve been over here looping VODL for days now havenā€™t touched the chakra fields since I got it lol

1 Like

you should man, I do the same, kind of let them rot in a corner of my pc haha but Ill stick to crown third eye field at least

1 Like

you can listen to the sun gazer, it even makes your pineal gland bigger

1 Like

is this confirmed ?

you have to sun gaze simultanously on the picture

1 Like

I always slack on that field! I should definitely listen to it more, Iā€™ll give it a few runs in a bit

1 Like

which picture?

Yes and no.

1 Like

Whatā€™s up guysā€¦ First, itā€™s a pleasure to be here in a group of like-minded people. Just finished a very deep meditation.

Before I give my breakdown of Vibration of Creation and few other audios, Iā€™ll give a bit of my background:

I practice the path of non-dualism in the way Lester Levenson presented it and for the manifestation part, the way Vadim Zeland presents.

Overall premise, let go of the NEED/WANT of control, safety, and approval and youā€™ll reach a state where things just are, whatever you decide. By letting go of Ego baggage you allow yourself to HAVE control, safety, and approval.

My results so far: I havenā€™t worked a normal job in five years (Yes, Iā€™m living pretty well. NYC next to Central park), my work has interested people in financial institutions (in progress), iā€™ve healed myself from an auto immune condition, and few other things big things. A lot of small ā€œstuffā€ too.

My experience in the last few days with morphic field has been pretty interesting, my inkling is the these fields puts you in the space of having (non-dualistic state) and therefore you get the results.

Iā€™ve done nothing different in my diet other than add fields and in three days I lost 10.4 lbs by running experiement because Iā€™m ā€œputā€ in the state of getting those results. The less resistance you have, the more obvious the results. This has been true for me in speed of manifestations as well.

Vibrations Breakdown:

First of all @Captain_Nemo, thank you so much. Youā€™re saving me many hours to get a result.

Vibration of Creation gave me the state of approval as a being, not the ego character you play and this is probably why it helps with manifestations. In the past I would need three days of meditation to reach this state, the audio did mid way. The things that were in the way of that immediately popped up, I let them go, and I was just being. If you allow yourself to be, you can ā€œbe the being that has everythingā€. Hold that and things come flying in.

Vibration of Divine Love gave me the feeling of safety not only was I ā€œbeingā€ but I was safe and happy to do so. It is the ā€œforceā€ that feeds the being, the nurturer. It is a very disciplined energy meaning that it will only allow more of itself unless you as a being decide other wise. Once I was ā€œcloakedā€ in it, the state from Vibration of Creation compounded.

Creation is more Mental/Causal where as Divine Love is Energetic. I have an inkling on what Transcendence will do but iā€™ll polish these two first for a few days or weeks.

Before doing these I did Ego Dissolution and Subconscious limits dissolver, Ego dissolution ā€œmeltsā€ the ego characters you use on a daily basis and just presses pause on them. The Sub Limit dissolver ā€œmeltsā€ the thoughts those characters would have and there stills the mind. That primes me for the other audios.

Look, all iā€™m trying to say is that we are lucky to have these audios, I would have saved myself months of meditation and in those months would have been at a higher and happier state.

That said, thank you for reading. Iā€™ll keep up my experiments.

42 Likes

Hey! Thanks for sharing. Could you elaborate more on what you mean by that phrase please?