Vibration of Creation

How many times a day hou haved listen Vibration of Creation?

1 Like

With pleasure, Divine Love felt similar or same as the place of absolute but in a gentle way. Once youā€™re in there and decide to stay, more thoughts of only that type of energy came in and the feeling kept compounding for me.

We all have free will though so if you decide to go for a lower vibration the feeling (Divine love) begins to dissipate. Same thing if you focus back in being in it, it comes back to grow infinitely.

8 Likes

Twice.

1 Like

Some people here in the forum have explained that VOC can replace a lot of programs, like I think Subconscious limits dissolver, or others; do you think they should be listened to before starting with VOC?

Ohhhhh
Thanks =)

1 Like

It can replace many, but not subconscious

For me at least, I find it useful (which is also why I bought the tag).

I think of it as the elevator that takes you up to rollercoaster ride. From my self work, I take care of subconscious limits but the Subconscious Limit dissolve is making that work many times faster and easier.

So yes, Iā€™ll continue with Ego Dissolution (even when I start Transcendence which has it) and Sub. Limit dissolve before I begin my session with the Vibrations.

1 Like

@Fender_Cad

2 Likes

So VOC doesnā€™t replace but leans on any audio that removes the limitations of the subconscious?

I recommend you spend some time going over the explanations @_OM has given since VoC is his brainchild.

The way Iā€™m experiencing these audios and thinking about it is as follows:

One of the things you will read in the description is that it recommend prior energy work. Energy sensitivity and awareness will help you experience these a lot more.

From my personal experience, I was only able to perceive the vibrations that the Vibrations series provides after clearing my chakras. I did all this on my own prior to knowing Sapien Med. I can tell you that the Chakra series that is on Gumroad is many times more powerful than the tools I used (Solfeggio).

Clearing your subconscious limitations and clearing (along with charging) your chakras is basically the environment so that the Vibrations series experience kicks in.

Sub. Limits can range from something as simple as ā€œthese guys are full of crapā€ to ā€œcan I even do this?ā€ (these are examples not saying itā€™s your case). They are constructs youā€™re subscribed to that allows your reality to work only a specific way. When you clear these things you are open to the experience of being.

After my session this morning, I can tell you that this series is the real deal. I would have to do days of work to get what I do in just my 1-2 hour meditation.

-Ego Dissolution
-Sub Limit Dissolver (looking forward to getting the tag and doubling up on this)
-Vibrations of Creation (This one has been rough for me, itā€™s like a ā€œtough loveā€ uncle that shows you all your weaknesses and tells you to deal with it.)
-Vibrations of Love (This is a vacation and cements the whole session for me.)

Because I have a background in energy work and dissolving Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic components of my mind (Subconscious structure) these tones act like tuning fork for me where they bring up the things that are stopping me from having a clean experience of what they are designed to provide. When I clear those things, I get the effect.

Today, the clearing happened for me. I can tell you that this is where the fun begins. Clearing the ā€œresistanceā€ is just the beginning of the experience. VoC melted my awareness of my body similar to being at a peak of strong LSD trip.

Iā€™ll go deeper soon.

15 Likes

love this explanation! very perceptive!

5 Likes

Agree with that!

6 Likes

I saw @anon37166570 in my notifications and wondered who it could beā€¦ Welcome back! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Thanks, honey!

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one.

Pleasure to meet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just starting to play the trio. Any updates on your end as of Oct?

1 Like

Listening to DL after DC and then this happened :grinning:

28 Likes

@_OM what does it mean when someone leaves this plane

2 Likes

Most people ā€œdieā€ ā€¦lolā€¦meaning they have no conscious control over their death process.

But certain people have reached a level of mastery that they ā€œleave this planeā€ instead.
ie. thereā€™s a conscious awareness and some/complete control over their death process.

To most outside observersā€¦they would appear the same. :wink:

21 Likes

Is there any way to communicate with people that leave this plane @_OM

2 Likes