Vibration of Creation

Can this also cover the benefits of trauma release & healing, forgiveness and release, emotional release?

How much time it took for you to this state? I get tired and sleepy.

About a month

1 Like

Nice, i’ll continue with it then. Thanks.

How many times do we actually need to listen to this field to get optimum results? The duration for this field per listen is really long, and I need to introduce new fields to my stack. Right now, I listen to it three times daily, but I want to cut it down.

Once daily is enough

4 Likes

Has anyone who has this field and the universal om noticed a difference between them?

2 Likes

Can it cause premature kundalini awakening if misused of overused?I don’t want it as I have a prior history of psychosis…thanks

Never felt such thing and I use it almost every day.

1 Like

I want to ask I am consistently listening voc combined with heart chakra.now that charisma is high.what should I do now should I stop.any precautions can be taken.

1-2 times a day is plenty. If you do overdo it you can get a bit ungrounded. Not directly related to kundalini

2 Likes

I used to have it in the past and It is just the best manifestation tool out there.

It is very very very powerful audio.it can quickly escalate someone consciousness.it works very powerful on me.:rofl:very afraid of misusing this.it rapidly changes the thought pattern.what I think from my understanding it is not really for less evolved people.it can send them to mental asylum.this audio requires certain level of evolution.it is a masterpiece.

1 Like

What happened to it? :sweat_smile: and will you expand more on the manifestation aspect?

1 Like

Well, I threw all my devices away, and deleted some email accounts.
So I lost access to my old gumroad account lol
I had vibration of divine love on it 2 and plasma protocol, really
wonderfull creations.
But I went a bit mad with frequencies, I have a super high pain tolerance due to autism.
I felt overly dependant of it all, ho and I realised that some of the devices that I was using were limiting my manifestations.
Helped me detach a lot tough :muscle:

And the manifestation part of this field?

Can’t really explain, everything that I could think of, I just manifested. Really pure energy.

3 Likes

how many times a day did u use it?

Also I wonder what the difference between this and ascension is hmmm