Victim of black magic /entity attachment

Hello, someone casted a spell on me. Long story short, head was burning followed by numbness of throat and sex organs. There’s also Constant pressure on my crown chakra. Cant sleep well, having nightmares, wet dreams etc.
What advice can you guys give me to solve this problem?

1 Like

curse/spell remover

2 Likes

ive been listening to it for 3 days now, no major change occured

listen some more, 2 weeks maybe, if its not changing then it isnt a curse, maybe your health is shit and you need to change the way you live

no bro, 100% sure its black magic. Cause id no health problems, did all the medical stuff, doctors told me my health is perfectly fine.

The exorcism first, subconscious remover a lot then the one suggested up there.
Print and carry every where with you and put under your pillow the St Michaels mandala from his instagram

6 Likes

The inability of doctors to diagnose illness does not immediately prove that it is black magic (which is an overused and abused term). Fear that one is a victim of black magic seems to cause more harm than black magic itself (and there are not many capable of real dark arts today!) I have personally seen folks who stop seeking medical help with the assumption that they are victims of some kind of magic or entity attack, which can be disastrous.

If you still believe it is black magic (FWIW, a remote sweep of your energy does not indicate any attack by malicious entities or interdimensional parasites):

• You can play Angelic Intercession audio and the Exorcism audio (as you have already tried the curse removal one).
  • If you have created a servitor, you can also request it to shield you and reenforce the shield every few hours.
  • Lastly, listen to the album, Alchemy of Love - in a loop. A lot of times, sabotage occurs within, while we spend ages looking for an external cause - the higher Love vibration will wash all the negativities away.
27 Likes

Yeah you are right, my bad

3 Likes

Also always keep a glass of water on your left when sleeping like on the floor or a night table if you have and throw it down the toilet in the morning and repeat.
Bathe with sea salt or listen to the sea salt cleanser from dream seeds.

Wear black onyx, black tourmaline or lapislazuli

3 Likes

you maybe want to balance the chakras out, throat and sexual organ are bound to chakra function, maybe somebody damaged them
the chakra audios on gumroad might help, or on youtube energy blokage

1 Like

Very complicated story. ill make it brief. This dude who did that was gay and was into me. I had zero idea that he was though. one time he said he loved me which at the time had a girlfriend, i thought he meant it as a friend and said it back. we continued to hang out and then i told him i wasnt gay and This is why he wanted to take revenge.

1 Like

@anon26869922
yeah, this is a dumb ass reason

1 Like

just if you want you know

1 Like

Lol yikes. Well at least in latin coutries A LOT of gays are vengentful af and into black magic so i wouldnt be surprised.

4 Likes

Mind his pee pee falls off as justice being served for telling the poor man he loved him back :laughing:

2 Likes

rip little fellow

yeah absolutely man!!!

make a dragon servitor, a light one, a dark one, the fae from the book of cards, be on the safe side man

Lmao did you just assume his uhm never mind.

Good night everybody remember to drink water before sleep and dont text bak ANYONE saying you love them too :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah yes the dark servitor would deal with it ha.