Vision of Clarity

@Genie suggested 30m-1h/day (at night), @Fender_Cad suggested 3 times/day… @Captain_Nemo could you break the tie for us? :hugs::pray:t3:

1 Like

How do you do it?

I tried using VPN several times, but whenever I use Paypal or any card, they detect that my VPN address does not match the address on Paypal’s or the debit card bank’s, and it does not go through.

Quite annoying! Thanks!

1 Like

I didn’t know PayPal worked on gumroad.
With the card, now that you mention it, I think I always paid with virtual cards. I don’t recall there ever being a location check though…

1 Like

Once lol

1 Like

I wrote 3 times a day as a precaution not having tried it yet, based on results, and effects,
but it’s yet to be discovered.

1 Like

Got it. For what it’s worth, playing 12x the first day and 8x yesterday did not tire me (on top of the other things I listen to). But I’ll tone it down to 3x today until I can hear from wiser voices than mine :grimacing:

On another note - this would probably pair nicely with Enhanced Visual Processing, huh?

Set up a “fake address” in PayPal so on the checkout set a new address to a place where you don’t get taxed.

6 Likes

Just printed it. For those new to a field that comes both as mandala and audio; how should we use it?

Should we use either or? Or listen to the audio and also wear the mandala?

If the audio has a max plays recommended per day, does that apply to the mandala as we wear it or is it safe to wear 24/7?

Just making sure I don’t mess up, I’m quite excited about this one :grimacing:

1 Like

If the audio has not overwhelmed you you can carry it 24/7 no problem most likely.
You can always remove it and put it to the side.
Mandalas need to be carried only. You can choose to meditate with the picture to integrate with the field faster.

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing my doubts!

Today I switched to only wearing the mandala. I definitely don’t feel such obvious effects as my 8-12x listens the previous 2 days, but I guess that might’ve been too much.

Is there any point in wearing it and listening 2-3 times per day too?

5 Likes

It already has smart visual processing so nothing else needed just stick to this and compare after a few months to see the changes.

And there is no set number of times to listen to everyones mileage may vary. Just be consistent with it.

3 Likes

I just picked this up with the coupon code. —Lately, I’ve been feeling more strain in my eyes from the preponderance of data entry and computer work that I’ve been doing with overtime hours. It’s too soon to say anything about vision improvements, but my eyes definitely feel a bit better after more than 10 hours of staring at a screen.

8 Likes

where can I download the original mandala from? I download it from gumroad and when opening it gives an error. No program understands what kind of file it is. Except for the browser

or try from this link:
https://public-files.gumroad.com/t6rgyl2ij70whyfdxb9a4i5u2e9x

4 Likes

thanks. a photo is downloaded from the forum only in webp format, it is downloaded from the link but does not open.

maybe try rewriting the extension from webp to jpg

I tried to change it to different extensions, but nothing happened. for some reason , the photos downloaded from gumroad do not open . I hope the screenshot from the photo will work

1 Like

https://cloudconvert.com/webp-converter

Unless it wouldn’t work any more

1 Like

If you are on mac, you can open through Preview and export to png.

1 Like

Uploading png gets converted to jpeg here. And the resolution also changed from 2200x2200 to 1920x1920.

6 Likes