Vision of Clarity

Hello everyone just bought it
Wish me luck:)

Can I play it or give a copy to my mom as well? Or it will it work for her?
She has night vision problems lately
We live in the same house so I can play it sometimes when I see her

5 Likes

Update day 1:
When I sleep I sometimes wake up with very dry eyes and need to use drops
I’m using contacts all day and thecontact lenses dries my eyes

Woke up with dry eyes again;
And all I had to do was to play it on my phone and my eyes felt much better I didn’t need to use drops

Played that all night and woke up feeling better emotionally too!!
It’s amazing!

10 Likes

Do you rub your eyes or stare at screens a lot? One should never rub their eyes, as they damage the delicate eye tissue.

Also the pineapples need to be fresh pineapples, dry/preserved pineapples don’t have the enzymes bromelalin that break down the tissues that contribute to floaters in the eyes.

Update bro? Is your vision permanently sharper than before

Just bought this field with the Easter Sale over New & Improved Skin & Your Energetic Being, due to its vision protection and eye restoring abilities. Health comes first, then energy work second IMO. Hopefully i can naturally attain 20/10 vision with this field in due time

4 Likes
  1. Does this protect from sunlight-related issues?

2. I have not been wearing my glasses (mostly for computer) and was counting on using this mandala. I wasn’t doing something right, so I started listening to the audio and wearing my glasses again (ish). On the ~3nd day I open the oven door and the hot steam flashes in my eyes. Only this time I’m wearing glasses, and I notice this so much so that I am thankful for it :)

2 Likes

Does this help with red/bloodshot eyes as well? I tend to have a bit red eye usually, but whenever I wear contact lenses it gets reaally bad :/

edited the source file (style.css) on the site

.dot 
{
    --x: 50;
    --y: 50;
    --radius: 2;
    position: absolute;
    background-position: center;
    background-size: contain;
    background-image: url("https://public-files.gumroad.com/t6rgyl2ij70whyfdxb9a4i5u2e9x"); /*Vision of Clarity*/
    background-color: #e2b714;
    left: calc((var(--x) * 1vw));
    top: calc((var(--y) * 1vh));
    border-radius: 50%;
    width: calc(var(--radius) * 1vw);
    height: calc(var(--radius) * 1vw);
    transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
}
4 Likes

That’s just a regular GIF ?!?

The gif is a demonstration of how itll look if you edit the source code…

Click on where it say’s ‘site’ then edit the style page.

2 Likes

Oh, I see now. Thanks for explaining.

I bought tha audio on Gumroad, but I don’t see the Mandala anywhere on Gumroad. Where can I find it or do I have to buy it seperately?

Use the image from gumroad or from the beginning of this thread, they are the mandala

2 Likes

You can just change image extension of the mandala at the top of the thread from webp to jpeg, as it can be read as jpeg.

1 Like

Anyone noticed that this made their eye placement slightly wider on their face? I noticed when I looped, now my eyes are wider than before.

1 Like

Is this still available? Gumroad says page not found.

i noticed looping this with Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork really made my face symmetrical and past 2 nights i looped vision of clarity all night with black martian jing on another device using poweramps. vision gotten much clearer noticeably.

That’s cool, however I really liked where my eyes were on my face beforehand. This field makes my eyes slightly too wide across my face for my liking. Apart from that it does what it’s supposed to do

1 Like

@Rosechalice Could you check if there is a new link to this one ?

1 Like

Would love to hear some testimonials from people who have been using it for a while now. What improvements have you noticed? Has it improved your eyesight measurably? Does it help fix a lazy eye?