Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

When reading about device that Deep Brain Stimulation audio mimics,it was said that it provided treatment for schizoprenia as well.

Link-Deep brain magnetic stimulation - YouTube

12 Likes

Lately I have been dragging some social anxiety, I understand that it is a consequence of the pandemic and the change it caused in our behavior patterns.
Do you think this audio would be beneficial in this regard? For example, if I listened to it once a day before going to work or having a few beers with my friends, would I enjoy my social interactions in a more relaxed way, without pressure, feeling more open, focused and sociable, in a real and genuine way but without losing presence in the moment?

3 Likes

I am really considering buying this field. I have been microdosing psilocybin mushrooms a few times with my boyfriend, it’s so fun… it is really the same effect?

12 Likes

not quite

:slight_smile:

24 Likes

It doesn’t feel the same as microdosing shrooms to me. You do feel a sense of relief. An unloading of the heaviness of whatever is weighing you down. It’s a mild effect, but compounded over time, it’s very beneficial just like regular microdosing. Now you don’t have to worry about what you ate, when you ate, the nausea and other things you encounter with the traditional method. I still will take shrooms, but for 50 bucks, you can’t beat the convenience of having this field and still getting the therapeutic effects. You’ll save money over the longrun that you would’ve spent on the mushrooms anyway.

14 Likes

Visual Introspection could work for that.

I would also recommend My Personal Mental and Emotional Supporter

4 Likes

So is this like taking drug without drug?

No. Microdosing isn’t about getting high and this field doesn’t get you high. Not even close. That’s not what it’s about/for

18 Likes

Thanks for your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

you’re welcome

5 Likes

I started yesterday, nice field.

Feeling lighter, more open and spontaneous. This will be a daily thing :slight_smile:

This should have cool effects after a few months

34 Likes

Algernon Pharmaceuticals Confirms DMT Increased Growth of Neurons by 40% in Preclinical Study at Sub Hallucinogenic Dose

10 Likes

An other win for the micro dose

Anti-depressant slows tumor growth. Study finds

9 Likes

Can this help with panic disorder as well?

3 Likes

@Imogen
Yes

7 Likes

How are folks using this field in their stacks? For general use or specific issue? Adding to the beginning or end of the stack?

3 Likes

General use for me, I listen twice in the morning and twice at the end of the day.

14 Likes

Thanks for that!

5 Likes

Would that be count as four times a day?

3 Likes

@Imogen
Hmm
Yes, it does :slight_smile:

14 Likes