Visualization Ideas Thread

What art, pictures, symbolisms, metaphors, videos, depictions, references do you visualize, ‘see’, ‘feel’, express in your experiences through meditations, affirmations, afformation, manifestations, reality creation, etc. which somehow brought results for you?

Think of this thread like posting pictures or memes, but you post here your ideas / concepts no matter how small or abstract

Inspired by this thread

Image credits

:mag_right: Image credits are found by using the reverse-image-search tool Tineye. Anything without credit = Unknown :camera_flash:

Image credits i share are now on the image file names. Tap / click / tap and hold on the images and look at the bottom of the image(s) for the name of the art piece and artist / see the file name pop up

8 Likes

Here is something I visualize at times while meditating for Earth / Nature / Gaia

5 Likes

What about yantras?

4 Likes

Is it good if I just watch that awesome clip you posted and imagine/think that the world is renewed?

@Divine_Lotus Well, I just imagined a huge wave of energy, covering all Earth and making it (more) beautiful, a little bit similar to that Fantasia clip.
Also, people being happy, living in peace…

I’m not great at visualizations and I have to say that I have only done/listened (to) the (new) mass meditation field a few times, unfortunately…
Gonna try to remedy that. :grinning:
Also, wearing the mandala is good too, so that I can do more easily.

2 Likes

Sure! @Bup

1 Like

Sometimes i visualize hovering lines of ellipses / circles like so as i have intent on raising my vibration or creating more ‘solid’ visualization of a barrier or more for priming - sort of like blowing a new bubble. The small beam of light is connecting with higher self, sort of
Ошибка 429
(Original Source: Morrigan Art. Animated edit unknown)

Upward, spinning intention as a way to raise vibration or connect with higher self or beam-upward to cosmos, can be downward spiral too

:mag_right: Image credits found by using the reverse-image-search tool Tineye. Anything without credit linked = Unknown :camera_flash:

4 Likes

What does this part mean? You connect with your subconscious/self or with lower realms perhaps (no judgement)?

Wow. Thanks for explaining. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Shadow Work

5 Likes

No worries. I take no offense whatsoever :yellow_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I like asking questions myself.

It’s more like this.
(Grounding and Cosmos Technique Article)

Mainly connecting with earth’s core
(Grounding Article tutorial)

(Chi currents grounding)

In total

Soul Core star hara line meditation

3 Likes

raw
How many of those shadows we got?!

3 Likes

At least one shadow from each incarnation I would say.
So with 5000 incarnations that would be at least 5000.
A lot of work to do.
But we are not alone in this.

3 Likes

A world of shadows…
Shadow world. :sweat_smile:

Then I should not ask how I sometimes have crazy thoughts, I should ask how am I still (mostly) sane.

That’s Good.

3 Likes

Aspects of shadow selves. A sort of artistic depiction / symbolism
(“The Hiding Place” wolf wolves female by Kelogsloops)

5 Likes

Try this instead. Feeling much more energy moving along the legs and feet while using the Automated Grounding field

Grounding Complete Guide

5 Likes

It’s the same for me. I also imagine the roots or another line (from root chakra to Earth’s core) growing in spiral around the straight line or roots that go down.

Read somewhere it is like electric and magnetic.

I don’t notice much difference but more sensitive people may.

2 Likes

:cyclone: :wind_face: Absorbing energy / air / prana

1. Environmental Accumulator
  2. Organ and Bone Breathing
  3. Pranic Swirls

Assimilation by CJ Wong

Fire phoenix full body by David Masson

6 Likes

A Walk of Rectification and Purification.

4 Likes

:performing_arts: :last_quarter_moon: :chains: Shadow self / shadow work / devil reversed ‘story’

Free yourself from the shackles through unconditional love + realizing the light / willpower / who you are within.

1. Break by Saimain / Adele Lorienne

2. Forgiveness

:star: :information_source: :link: Image credits are now on the image file names. Tap / click / tap and hold on the images and look at the bottom of the image(s) for the name of the art piece and artist / see the file name pop up

5 Likes

Inner beauty reflected outward :butterfly::rosette:

1. Set your heart free by Christian Schloe (had to add since i forgot to edit file name to proper credit before uploading)

2. Amplifying beauty that’s already within you
6 Likes

Soul fragment retrieval / soul restoration artistic depictions of expression :large_blue_diamond::jigsaw:

4 Likes