5. Healing others

6. Brain related morphic fields

1. Wound skin platelet healing

10 Likes

Shielding artistic depictions :shield: :dizzy:

1. Violent Ultimatum by Raymond Swanland for Magic the Gathering
8 Likes

cord
Close your eyes, feel/imagine/tap into the cord and imagine/feel how you pull them out one by one.

3 Likes

Scrap that, roots grow from the lower dan tien now xD

Also I’ve been imagining energy as dense liquid venom type…it feels like a cocoon. So I build those cocoons and then imagine energy (more light/air type) flowing safely enclosed.

That reminds me of a “ritual” where people go through 7 gates, that separate “vibratory spaces”, so they gradually increase their vibration. In theory, that’s why they have “doors” in gardens in Japan.

2 Likes

How I ‘feel’ this for the whole energy system

Loop Glow GIF by Psyklon

2 Likes

Torsion

Torsion Yin Yang
yin yang nassim

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/holofractal/comments/2p3pat/the_yinyang_showing_dual_torus_geometry_implosion/

Flower of Life
Flower of Life Progression Animation UnknownSource

Torsion and Flower of Life

A fun read

3 Likes

Angels & Demons

2 Likes

Is there a name for it? I’m curious.

1 Like

I like to visualize myself sitting in a shallow river in the middle of the full moon night.
I come back to this “place” whenever I try to enter lucid dream or just want to meditate.

4 Likes

I can’t find it. I always thought it was some secret ritual that only the royalty knew or performed…but I don’t know where I got this idea.

I’m pretty sure this is the source though. So, here the relevant part:

Also, in the traditional Japanese architecture there is Pleiadian influence as well. There are certain qualities in traditional Japanese/Pleiadian architecture that are still present today in a different form. For instance, the use of a gate or threshold to separate environments (or to separate the energy of different environments) was very important to the Pleiadians and so they passed that along.

So this manifests itself today in some of the landscaping that is done in Japan.
There is a change in consciousness when you enter a Japanese garden. It is meant to be another world. In the original days, the Pleiadians taught a much more complicated version. Usually the more complex version was used by priests or holy people rather than the general public.

The best way to describe this ancient version is as follows:
The person starts out in the physical world. Let’s say they eventually want to get to a place where their consciousness can be in total communion with God.
They will go physically through seven separate environments until they get to the environment that is the most spiritual in vibration.
Moving through the seven separate environments was a way to gradually shift the consciousness one step at a time until it could get to that spiritual place.

We would like to give a side note here, because this is important for the channel [Lyssa] to know. The dream she had of placing her forehead over the thresholds and going through several thresholds was her memory of this seven-step process.

For convenience, over time this seven step process was shortened or used for very specific ceremonies.

Source: ETs and Ancient Japan

I don’t endorse nor deny this info…I took it in context with other stuff that made more sense.

2 Likes

Healing / patching the aura of gaps, rips, damages

1. particle orb tutorial source roddinthemighty youtube
  2. legend of kora spirit bending
  3. soap bubble frozen ice freeze
5 Likes

:sunflower:Inner Child Aspects & Healing

Doesn’t matter how old you are and were

Cherishing the light :dizzy:

Standing up and protecting :shield:

1. mother praying child by Kevin and Amanda Carden

Supporting :gift_heart:

1. Child walking on pages over cliff by Kevin Carden

Seeing and acknowledging 🫂

5 Likes

Singularity / Void / Black Hole / Event Horizon

Interesting Reading

1. GIF from GIFER
  2. WELL DRESSED FOR THE APOCALYPSE
  3. rn_waterfall_s
2 Likes

Reminds me of anti-matter as depicted in a movie:

Green Tea Crown Chakra Activation:

When your Green Tea tastes so good that your Crown Chakra opens up and your Higher Self comes down to taste it:

3 Likes