Vitiligo and Autoimmune

Hi, I’ve been using Sapien fields for myself and my daughter for various minor health concerns. Recently she has been diagnosed with Vitiligo on her lips and nostrils. She also suffers from food allergies, egg gluten and dairy.
I have been making her listen to the following (2 times a day):

1. Autoimmune Reversal
  2. Vitiligo
  3. Intestinal healing Regeneration

I’ve started charging her food with the Food Charger field and her drinking water with Infrared and Plasma charger.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone had any success with the vitiligo field?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks @Owl. Given that there are so many great fields by Sapien, it gets a bit confusing finding the right fit for one’s problems. I’ve read some of the stacks people have posted here and sometimes wonder if they are listening to fields all day long.

Unless the title is direct such as vitiligo or autoimmune, I’m trying to shortlist the right ones based on studying what causes autoimmune diseases. I’ve read that they all begin in the gut, caused by gut permeability aka leaky gut. Hence Ulcerative Colitis makes sense. Im going to add it to her stack and wait for results.

1 Like

Hi there! Any updates on the results for your daughter? I’m hoping to use the same fields for my child too. Curious how it’s been helping your daughter! :slight_smile:

@kulturedk Not much luck with only the vitiligo field. I’m religiously charging her morning breakfast shake with Infrared and Plasma Drink Charger. She’s a teenager so expecting her to be regular with the stack Ive made for her is asking for a lot. So I try and do my bit.

I massage her belly especially ascending descending colon areas, using the mandala image Sapien Medicine on Instagram: "(now available as a pendant on teespring, you can also print the image and use it in a similar way) This one works in a special way, You simply hold it with your thumb and forefinger (this is specific, as long as you direct your attention to it) and say the words activate. When you do energy will flow from the pendant, though and down your hands then out your palms, which you can use now for healing yourself or others, even animals or plants. To stop, you simply hold it again and say stop. Or it will stop on its own after about 30mins. The energy itself is a combination of; speeding up the natural healing process (in the specific area you are trying to heal or placing your hands), unconditional love and some energetic stem cells. Overtime, you should be able to activate the pendant without touching it, it will become a natural powerful extension of yourself. The more you use it the stronger it gets as well. Definitely something better than simple energy work or reiki. #healer #spiritualhealing #energyhealing" and use the IBS field too. I know she has gut issues and her diet is always the way I would wish it would be.
She feels I smother her by trying to fix everything through fields and thinks I’m going a bit mad :) :grinning:
It requires more effort on my part perhaps, and I’m struggling with my own health issues. Her stack is 2-3 fields and I try to sneak in more through food/water charger and massage therapy.

Her vitiligo is on her lips and base of her nose so its just beginning to spread. If I can even get it to not spread to other areas of her face I will be happy. I will post my results if I see a huge change.

Good luck!

1 Like

You can try this stack

Vitiligo
Auto immune reversal
Vitamin D
Sun Tanner v2

i got great results. now i don`t listen too often, only once in a while(except the auto field), but i keep noticing improvements

Chaga mushroom is a great supplement as it contains melanin

It is also good to look into the possible cause of this condition

Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms
Vitiligo: They are feeling completely outside of things, like they just don’t belong anywhere. They distinctly feel not one of the group, and that they are on the fringes of life. It came about through the process of their being held accountable and responsible for everything that happened in their dysfunctional family, with the result that they ended up in the “family hoist” and the “family scapegoat” at the same time. That in turn led to their being apart from the family and everyone else. Being vulnerable, involved and intimate was and is both too painful and too destructive to them, so they have operated like a “Martian anthropologist” and “urban hermit” on the sidelines of society from the very beginning.

Some other fields to look into

The mental health album, anxiety removal, depression begone etc
Thyroid Healing and Regeneration
Endocrine System Rejuvenation or The Endocriner NFT

4 Likes

You are doing the best you can and such a great mother!! I’m hoping to heal my toddlers food allergies and trying to figure out what field are good that are safe to use

1 Like

@Alex I agree with you on the root cause being emotional. Just a bit of background, my daughter is the only child and went through hell since the past 5 years because of my divorce and then my business ending. When it rains it pours, and all of a sudden our lives were turned upside down and we were left with no source of income and no family support.
I appreciate the suggestions but I can only work with the free fields on YouTube and those on Patreon. Paid ones I cannot afford at the moment.
Besides I’m having a hard time getting a teenager to spend hours listening to audio tracks when she has school, HW and extracurriculars. I have been actively listening to Sapien on Youtube and those I have downloaded from Patreon and though they have helped me emotionally through some tough times and negative thinking, one can easily get trapped in the idea that the fields alone will do the work.
I still need to actively work on my daughters nutrition, avoid food allergens and manage stress.

I was hoping for some miracle and even though I haven’t given up, I am disheartened.

1 Like

except the Emotional Mastering Protocol and My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter, all are free fields or on Patreon

2 Likes

@Lunarchild also check this

1 Like

@Lunarchild : Already some success?

Sorry for such a late reply. Somehow I missed your msg.

Sadly we gave up. Working on her digestion using intestine healing and focusing on gut health.

1 Like

Hi Lunarchild
Nice Roses

Die you ever try the Chaga mushroom that grows on birch trees?

@Lunarchild: Did you ever try Black Seed Oil: Health Benefits, Uses, and Side Effects You can use the oil to apply topically: Effectiveness of topical Nigella sativa for vitiligo treatment - PubMed (nih.gov)

Also you can cook with the oil, which in turn should help the immune system. Just discovered this oil/ black cumin oil seed through @Psychic_University 's field.

Hoped I helped you a bit.

5 Likes

Do you still need help ?

1 Like

Yup - I think we’ve given up.

If you still need solutions feel free to contact me