Water Charger: The Hyssop Cleanse (charged by Caladrius, temporarily free)

Psalm 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop and I shall be clean: Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

This is the Essence of Hyssop at a deep level, intended to provide a powerful cleansing at the deepest level of the soul.

Post a pic of a beverage and wait 133 seconds to allow Caladrius to charge it. Please report on your experiences.

5 Likes

1 Like

Super excited this plus the geometry absorption will be very nice :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Sorcery and Caladrius!

1 Like

Thanks sorcery, caladrius and captain!

1 Like

Thank you SorcerySupreme and Caladrius.

Edit to avoid double post:

I must say this is the one I loved the most.
I wanted to try all the different energies…to see if any one produces a miracle xD
So I was hoping to start from the gentlest to the strongest (which I dunno if it makes sense since the energies would be balanced, etc).
I tried this one the third, cause it seemed gentle. And indeed it was. Unknowingly to me (cause I just didn’t pay attention) I have been feeling quite good (emotionally) and resonating with higher concepts.

I had the right amount and type of energy yesterday. Stayed awake a bit late, but woke up today feeling fine. Better than fine.

This one and the other energies may have had some slight detox symptoms, but gentle enough. They are the same old anxieties as always, but eventually I just let them go.

And for lack of a better word, today I feel like connected to my inner child, in a different way I ever did. But yeah I reconnected with myself, somehow, and I feel good overall and am able to keep a positive attitude and mindset, stay more productive and less resistant towards everything. And without exhausting myself.

I think this one has kept me mostly out of “fight or flight” for most of the day. And I find myself taking deep breaths and sighing and basically not settling into nervous mode.

Even good things have been happening to me and my loved ones and it could easily be this energy. Now all there is left to see is if the good ideas I’ve had translate into reality.

Thanks again :pray:

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you SorcerySupreme and Caladrius.

1 Like

thankyou❤️

1 Like

Thank you :brown_heart:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

1 Like