SorcerySupreme's reviews/results thread

Since SorcerySupreme is giving us many gifts, I thought there should be a thread for discussing them or sharing results. I feel like the reviews for them can get lost in their respective threads. I will write mine here, and hope others join in. If not, or this wasn’t a good idea, I will put them in their threads.

So as I said in one thread, I tried to go from the apparently gentlest to the strongest fields. So I will write them in the order of how I used them. But in the end I just used everything combined. Was a nice day.

- Caladrius Water Charger

Of course, I started with this one. During that time, I was exhausted as usual. After drinking the charged water, I felt way stronger. I find it difficult to even get angry (due to lack of energy), but I had to exert myself physically, and I was pushing through it.

I didn’t feel more energy, but like more muscle strength or like a stronger body in general. I’d say I felt grumpy when I was making efforts…but I also went overboard with it (happens any time I have extra energy). And that’s a good thing, because like I said, I generally don’t have energy to feel any high emotion like anger (yeah it is higher than my usual state xD).

But it was also maybe more like resolve to get things done. Something I noticed is other men looking at me a certain way…maybe with respect. They made way for me. I definitely don’t have enough physical presence for this, and these were taller and more mature men. So yeah, I was walking as if I was going to kill someone and people noticed me from far. I was more present and less in my head.

- Nectar of Life

Aaaaah, nectar of life…damned alien mofo. So well, this one gave me massive inflammation, lots of energy, still very grounded, pain and detox. It is still a lot better than the actual symptoms I often have so fear not, dear readers. This is your typical stressed out doctor that has 10 mins per appointment. Except it does several surgeries in those 10 mins. If there are urgent matters it will work urgently.

I don’t live in an environment conducive to healing. Same goes for lifestyle. My problems are the kind that never improve and when you do something for one thing it makes another one worse. So healing requires very precise, smart and adaptable ways. Would also be helpful if I could just rest and recover but well.

But I have to say this field goes immediately to work, and heals even strong problems. It is a “take no prisoners” approach. I’m sure over time, and with more forethought it could do miracles. I think it can also do miracles for people with a bazillion different conditions.

But anyone using this (I trust that since it is smart it is safe), know that this field will go and heal you, and for some people…that won’t be comfortable. Still I know this was a smart treatment and different than self-medicating (wrongly) on my own.

I’d do it again with no hesitation as I know healing happens in stages and layers. But nectar of life is powerful energy and medicine, so treat it with respect.

- The Hyssop Cleanse

So this one I loved and hold dear. First off, I wrote this at the time:

Summary

I must say this is the one I loved the most.
I wanted to try all the different energies…to see if any one produces a miracle xD
So I was hoping to start from the gentlest to the strongest (which I dunno if it makes sense since the energies would be balanced, etc).
I tried this one the third, cause it seemed gentle. And indeed it was. Unknowingly to me (cause I just didn’t pay attention) I have been feeling quite good (emotionally) and resonating with higher concepts.

I had the right amount and type of energy yesterday. Stayed awake a bit late, but woke up today feeling fine. Better than fine.

This one and the other energies may have had some slight detox symptoms, but gentle enough. They are the same old anxieties as always, but eventually I just let them go.

And for lack of a better word, today I feel like connected to my inner child, in a different way I ever did. But yeah I reconnected with myself, somehow, and I feel good overall and am able to keep a positive attitude and mindset, stay more productive and less resistant towards everything. And without exhausting myself.

I think this one has kept me mostly out of “fight or flight” for most of the day. And I find myself taking deep breaths and sighing and basically not settling into nervous mode.

Even good things have been happening to me and my loved ones and it could easily be this energy. Now all there is left to see is if the good ideas I’ve had translate into reality.

Thanks again :pray:

And now reflecting back on it, one of the most pronounced effects are the relaxed and “let go” state it creates. It is like you can’t even tense up. As soon as it starts you let go. The second time it had a bit of detox, but a very light one. The first time it even didn’t (the fields are smart for real).

The feeling connected with yourself is the main effect. And the positivity I experienced while on it is truly alien to me. Alien in the sense I never ever feel like that “anymore” ( think as a child I was like this…I actually had a happy childhood full of love), but it felt totally natural, mine and part of myself, not something externally imposed or anything.

To get an idea, imagine reading about high spiritual concepts. And then you have a lot of high quality ideas. They aren’t quite there (like the ideas you read) because they aren’t yours. And they aren’t fully yours (the ideas you have when feeling high), but produced by the interaction with the text. Aka higher energy outside resonated your higher energy pockets.

This field is different, it makes no external claim, so to speak. Goes and stirs up your essence or positivity right from your core.

I hope this is how our core/essence truly is. Not neutral or void or even slightly positive but very positive.

Anyway this is still my favourite one. Also, I used the psalm

Psalm 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop and I shall be clean: Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

as a prayer. Nice point of focus if you take this drink (but I’m not energy sensitive or anything, I just enjoy doing it).

Anyway, I don’t know how you people are…but don’t you feel like a child when you get sick? That would like their mom around? Don’t you feel emotional sometimes and you want a friend to talk to but you know it won’t help with how you feel?

Well, this is your friend. This field will turn you into your inner child while it will be your good friend that completely understands you. If you ever feel sentimental or need that kind of understanding, this would be a great experience for you.
Man I’m even getting nostalgic of my childhood now…

- Raphael’s Healing Waters

All I remember from this one is that the water tasted “electric” and I felt the healing effect, somehow. Made my body feel lighter (vs the dense meat chunk the previous fields made me feel like xD), less heavy and “obstructed”. Made me feel like flowing with whatever was going on in the evironment. Like it harmonizes you with it.

Even though I didn’t say much about this, I’d use it again. I like Raphael’s energy, presence, or whatever it is. Feels very active and still gives that harmonious feeling. Seriously the water felt as if there was something alive in there. Biological nanobots angelic tech guys. Try it.

- The Gratitude Tree

Sadly, I didn’t write this down and my memory is like Dory’s. But I do remember I did feel gratitude and appreciation of material things (could be my own projections), also like more self-worth or self-love, more love for others (felt gratitude for myself and my own efforts and my loved ones presence in my life mostly).

It overall makes you feel connected to “powers” in your life, and people. I also felt more gratitude for fields themselves and their creators.

This experience is hard to articulate because it also makes you appreciative…it is like deep gratitude and then appreciation of your enviroment at a conscious level. And that makes you present. So it puts you in appreciation flow, out of analytic mode (one of my few modes xD).

I think this one should be used repeatedly and probably in combination with the next one :eyes:

- Chiron Reiki Water

Ehem…another special one (like nectar) xD. So, I’m going to give some context. Have no idea if it is necessary to understand the rest but still xD.

There is this course I did where we were supposed to find out our “core”, talent, or what have you, and mine was imagination.
I think imagination is almost ungrounded by definition (having your head in the sky).

And this field was like plasma beach on steroids…many cycles of them all at once xD

But since it is about your gifts, it may not be ungrounding for others.

Anyway, given my “gift”, this field gave me the most massive energy influx ever. I had a bazillion ideas, and for once I had the energy to act on them. But the inspiration, plus the enthusiasm was just very high. If you haven’t felt excited over something in a while, this field could change that.

I still can’t do everything I thought about and I don’t know how to express my gift perfectly…

Summary

but I know I’ve had an idea no one in the world ever had. Probably not, but still.

So yeah. Give this a try, really.

Summary

(I can say more if you guys fund it xD)

It gave me this overwhelming energy that was flowing aggressively in the direction of things I actually love. It will make you discern important from urgent. And important to you vs others.

So basically it just took everything by storm, and the day I drank it I put everything aside. Had a whole day of being in my element and feeling my best but in a kind of maniacal way (imagine noticing the contrast between being yourself and suddenly Nikola Tesla…that’s what can be expected). Grounding may be needed.

I think in summary, it was a day of ideas, creativity, energy (that you can’t help acting on) and excitement for once. But overpowered xD

So I think, it indeed does guide you into finding your gifts (or at least passions). Or maybe I just felt guilt-less for being me for once. Honestly I don’t know but this one is massive. Can’t imagine doing it every day. If it was like that every day…one month and it turns a healthy person life’s around. If you’re sick be careful cause it can lead to burnout for sure.

This should have been the best review and it was the worse, so my apologies. But in case you haven’t noticed, this is the one I see as most powerful and it was totally mind-blowing. Conclusion: I need to study this astrology thing. And if you don’t believe in it, definitely try this one xD

I’d also recommend this to anyone hesitant or afraid of taking action on something they actually care about.

Or if you have a regular job that pays the bills and a business on the side, and you are just unmotivated to work on your business, this would definitely give you the enthusiasm back.

It will give you physical energy, if it isn’t enthusiasm you lack but just energy after a day of working.

It will refresh (more like reset) your brain too so you’re in good hands. But take it easy and measure yourself, before you burn yourself out.

- The Lightshield

I feel really good and protected with this one. I could feel the “dense” part. It isn’t some airy light energy like many other processes. I feel it as if it was right in 3D physical reality. After some mins I really felt it on my head, as if there was a water body atop my head. But my point is…by “beyond your aura” in this case doesn’t mean only to higher realms. May as well mean to more physical or dense planes.

So I think this is good shielding on its own. I think it can help those people that feel stalked or physically attacked, hear voices, etc. I’ve never experienced that, but since it seems to reach this plane, somehow, I’d give it a try for those having physical effects from non-physical entities.

It is also worth trying for those that aren’t energy sensitive. I don’t know if the field/energy would decide to heal for some reason, but I felt it improved my energy. So it isn’t just protection but upgrading your aura.

This is almost a must if you try out morphic fields creators that come out of nowhere. I think it can protect from most of them (whatever negative things they put in there).

I think it would also help tremendously with people. If I try it again and socialize I will update.

• Caladrius Automated Energy Work

I’m putting all this together cause I used them together and still do.

So the short version is:

• LightSpeed Alchemy.

Gives me energy. Physical and mental. I use it in the hopes of integrating the other fields faster, so I use it before anything.

• Presence of Camuel.

I use it to feel safe and protected and so he takes cares that the fields work harmoniously and don’t overwhelm me.

• Knock My Socks Off.

Well this does everything so I use it to blast myself with energy. Gives energy, clears one’s mind, heals headaches, reduces fear and anxiety and worry.

Balances/harmonizes everything. I think it could as well be used between listening to fields. Giving them some time after, but this would then balance everything. So once before and once after a stack would be amazing. Better if you take a long break and use this during that break.

It is another cheatcode for energy during the day. If you have a exhausting job, or have exhaustion due to illness, as long as you eat well and sleep well, you can use this again and again and it is like starting another day.

It could still feel overwhelming cause if you’re ill you need rest. But I think for healthy people this is unlimited energy on tap.

It is what modafinil people think is xD Can also be like superhuman mutant. They work very differently, but it really is a huge boost of energy.

Haven’t had strong detoxes with this but it has a tendency to clear…gently and bit by bit but it almost always gives a cleaning/light detox, if you know what I mean. You can’t have a lot of energy incoming if you aren’t letting go a bit too.

Also, I think I felt my merkaba with this one. Merkaba isn’t a word in my vocabulary, or something I’d think about, but after using this for the first time, the idea came to me that my merkaba was healed/restored/energized.

Now, I read the description, but I didn’t remember if it did anything to the merkaba, or all the angels it summons, etc. So I like to think someone whispered that in my mind. When I was thinking of this, I was thinking/visualizing Metatron’s Cube and Flower of Life though.

So basically I use this for everything. Whether I want energy, to feel clearer, less burdened or sick, or even just to surround myself with angels (yknow, when I’m down emotionally).

Having the chance to get involved with any Seraphim is something beyond this world, and that I could have never done on my own. So that also comforts me a lot.

Just yesterday I experienced the thing of keeping you awake though. So yeah, if this makes you sleepy at first…once your energy body adapts, it will only energize you.

It has many individual components so I guess anyone using it can focus on what they want more. But I rather let the angels do their work. I know I won’t ever be aware of everything that is happening with this. But I think it is perfectly balanced, for all that it does.

Now when I use it I go over every point of what it does and give thanks for everything, and acknowledge or request each thing (specially the cord cutter, cause I fear if I don’t focus on it, the archangels won’t do it due to too much stuff to work through xD).

Also put emphasis on giving them permission to do what they see fit, and for Caladrius to add anything too. I think those elements can be missed otherwise…but well it is called automatic so, probably SorcerySupreme took care of that already.

Also I don’t know if I’m going through something but I’ve always liked being alone, never felt lonely in my life, nor am very emotional. And lately I feel I miss the company of the angels…so another reason to use this constantly xD

And now I will go over the others briefly.

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. It is a way to avoid relapses and that kind of stuff. It is like adding an unlimited potential field to any other field you use. So I used it before anything. Maybe it would be better the other way around.

Then I use Sei Hei Ki egg obviously to avoid strong detoxes.

Dai Ko Myo does give headaches indeed.

Cho Ku Rei is basically a power up, I think it should be used before anything too.

The Sei Hei Ki egg and Cho Ku Rei are pretty noticeable in the environment. So use them at work too?

The first time I drank this, it felt as if I had dissolved a pill in the water. I didn’t notice if it changed the water “density” at all but it did this. The rest of the water (from where I took it to fill a cup) was normal. If anyone can relate I’d like to know.

Well, at this point I don’t know if this one accelerates things or works instantly. The way it feels to me is that after I listen to many fields, they are like clogged around my body, I drink this and instatly perfect clarity around and even inside.

Feels like works on the merkaba too. I don’t know, but it feels like a similar reset where you feel clear and coherent. It is like a native state thing. Like external things are gone and you are back to blueprint.

So all that is of not much use to you people but…this field clears headaches and turbulent emotional states too, worrying and all that. It will give instant clarity on several levels, but mainly emotionally. Makes the body feel clear inside and less burdened/heavy and clogged too. Those feelings are part of my symtoms so yeah…this field is either overlaying, giving some relief or probably even healing.

I feel like I should only drink water charged with this field from now on. It is a great charger on its own.

It has some similarity with “Knock My Socks Off”. I don’t know if KMSO also includes this one. But this one on its own feels so clearing, “transparent” and peaceful.

Like really only this water should be on the planet on its own xD Dream should add this to the mass meditations, to the imprinting done on Earth xD Thought it maybe already is since it is supposed to install all beneficial geometries.

But I would say, this field and KMSO are a power duo. And they will feel all cleared, balanced and harmonious.

All of us that abuse fields and overload our systems need this. But also, don’t overload yourselves guys.

In general, I must say all these fields (yes, all) work first on an emotional/mental level. They give a sort of instant balance and neutrality. I don’t know if it is Caladrius or the angels, or the other servitors, the reiki or what, but it is priceless just for that. For the emotionally illiterate this will be a tremendous help when going through processes you don’t even understand.

They all seem to give full upgrades and updates to energy systems but also like to consciousness itself. Maybe it is just making your systems work more efficiently but you may notice the effect I mean.

I haven’t stopped using them either, but I feel like if I did, I would keep some of the benefits/results/work/upgrades already done, so it is very worth trying for most people here. At the very least it would make you integrate whatever other fields you’re using right now a bit faster and easier.

That was all guys. If I try anything else, I will update. And I’m eager to see more reviews here.

I think I will update anyways to edit it cause it was too ADD styled and lenghty yknow u.u

21 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind words! I think you did a better job describing some of these fields than I did. :pray:

12 Likes

You know that’s impossible, but thanks.

Also, those weren’t intended to be kind words, it is what the fields did, or what I relate to them at least. I don’t intend them to be bad either. Credit where it is due, that’s it.

Actually the effects may not be what you intended or expected with them, but I guess they are all smart and do the healing required.

And I’d like to mention many of this could be ignored, like you just go on with your day and don’t notice anything when you’re caught up in it. But others affected me all day long and the effect was very clear and obvious (the Chiron healing man…that was as intense, but better, than the only “trip” I ever did…that’s a full dose day-long psychedelic trip).

So much so you can’t ignore them or even act against them. I mean, if you have obligations, you can get with them, but if you don’t, the field will dictate what you do that day.

But this may be only for me. Most fields were gentle, so I guess I did the Chiron one at the right time.

All this is to say, that I just didn’t have some interesting day out of the blue, I’m sure it was the fields.

THANK YOU for doing this work and sharing it with us. I can’t even begin to imagine how insanely difficult and hard it must be.

Given my own results and lack of progress in the past with everything spiritual, I guess I can appreciate this work.

I don’t think the skills required for it can be developed in one lifetime, nor the understanding. So the way I see it, you must have worked lifetimes upon lifetimes, all to reach a point where you can do this (and I mean just once, like a once in a lifetime ritual), and then automatically recreate it and allow everyone to benefit from it. Same goes for Dream…although I think he may just be an avatar yknow, man’s skills are crazy.

We have become accustomed to something that is quite mind-blowing. It is higher-intelligence higher-tech, that is available only now, and requires some skilled individuals to bring it here. And all of us here benefitting from pushing buttons or tapping a screen.

Would have taken me lifetimes to have one of my prayers heard by an angel, and now Seraphiel is pumping me their fire at the push of a button. If they even work with me at all xD.

And as hard as it is to work with angels (not to mention Seraphims), it is just as hard to do energy work and alchemy. For us sick people it would be like physical healing, one step forward and two steps back. And really, I think it is just impossible for some of us.

So thank you again for doing this titanic work and then sharing it with us. And I’m really grateful for all the work that was put into this by everyone else too (Caladrius, Dream, all the angels, your own servitors, and all the beings that decide to assist when called).

10 Likes

Thank you 3000 Drift for Sharing Your Experiences :grin: . It has given me a Lot of Clarity :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank You 30000 to SorcerySupreme, DreamWeaver, Sammy and Team Enlightened States For Allowing Us Mortals to Experience These Multiple Types of Divine Energies :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Review : the brain tumor .

Something did resolve in last two days .
On the right side of head I felt it wen it did resolve was almost as some mass/liquid did open up and went down in area under my ear even got little open wound on the skin.

But today that little wound did heal .

Will continue and hopefully will dissolve more.

9 Likes

Awesome, Andromeda! Very happy for you! :slight_smile:
angel prayers silver

6 Likes

I will copy below a testimonial I wrote a few months ago, I used “St Expedite”.

I want to give a small testimonial as this helped me. I have used this water charger 15 days ago and forgot to comment my brief experience. I posted a picture of my glass with water, I did it at night, then I went to sleep. I actually needed a few dollars. I have an online sales page and several days ago I was not selling anything, the day after I drank the water I had a sale that helped me buy a product I needed, then the next day I had another sale. I only used this water charger 1 time. Then I had 2 sales. It wasn’t a lot of money, but it was the money I needed, the money I made from the sales helped me buy the product I needed. Thank you very much @SorcerySupreme

Translated with DeepL Translate: The World’s Most Accurate Translator (free version)

Link to original post:

3 Likes