Ways to protect from magic or spirits

Ohhh okay.

Lol, I thought an angelic being told you that and simply walked away, thats why I thought it was strange.

All good, follow OM’s advice

4 Likes

Wow I am currently using this on loop and my head is like bumping, like something is going there

I will try soon your recommendations as well, especially crown brown head core soul

But why am I always seeing numbers who matching with each other like 17:17, 18:18, 222, is this he telling me he is still present here oo man, And that I can’t do nothing… well I will try and try with all Sapiens arsenal and armoury

1 Like

The wizard one?

Yes I think he, who could it be else…start to feel lower s** from him I think, like nightmares also and stomach pain, and he started to attack people who I care even if they offense me a little, must get rid of him even if he fulfill me some wishes… it’s thoughtform, similar like dark servitor but crazy one

Follow what @_OM suggested than

Also there’s a nice thread from @ConkerRyan somewhere :thinking:

2 Likes

Do you think, that the being is feeding on negative energy? You could try Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal. Either on gumroad for $3.99 or on patreon.

From the description:

track will work towards clearing all negative energy from your entire energy system and well as removing any negative entities or thought forms that may have attached to you.

The mainstream calls them “angel numbers” here is what Sammy once posted about them:

Often this is a form of angels or other beings communicating with you through a spectrum that is different than ours.

I suspect some higher beings are watching over and are communicating with you. Check out the full post. There is a link that explains some of the number combinations:

1 Like

Not sure the post applies to this case. :sweat_smile:

Bu the Point of No Return YouTube playlist I posted there might be useful here.

1 Like

I am planning to create one folder in phone and put there all possible Sapiens fields for clearing, cleaning and removing anything negative and playing every audio 3× times in row, it should some stuff clear I mean…it would be Sapiens arsenal and armoury folder for all negative bastard’s
Is there anywhere stack for all these mentioned fields in case if I missed it

Did you listen to any intercession audio before this wizard appeared?

No I didn’t

1 Like

I would take it as an assurance that you’re doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Yes maybe you are right, after so many using Sapiens arsenal and Sapiens armoury fields I am feeling delightful, especially I think helping repel negatives field, salt cleansing field, and clearing negative energy field but I used bunch more of them, and in some times I had headaches, so maybe it’s sign he will leave me, go away from me

1 Like

I had one feeding on my 2nd and 3rd chakras. Reptilian straight out of David Icke. I had no idea for an extended period of time.

It was disconnected after a LOT of energy work and personal growth. The final straw was my deployment of the 6th Pentacle of Mars in an activated form on my person and using software radionics. Then I felt it and was able to cut the cords very easily.

6 Likes

any salt?

1 Like

Yeah, I use the common salt you get for a few cents and it works.

2 Likes

isn’t Doreen Virtue christian now and denounced all of this

Don’t know about that. Only know the article and the book that is referenced there.

who is arcangel michael in the Christian context? i’m always worried he might be satan in disguises :/ lol

lol, that kind of worry is gonna confuse you for no good reason :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

light servitor? :)

1 Like