Wealth Generation + +

Hahaha same here.

Reading along, Captain?
See, if you turn all of us into kajillionaires, you’ll become a gazillionaire as well :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

My wife told me she inexplicably got extra money back from insurance.

11 Likes

i listened this morning to this field, after 2 hours i save about 80 USD which i supposed to pay .
i added this audio to my stack yesterday and i also use wealth manifsto and woven worlds millions.

11 Likes

Can I share this with my dad? I’m patreon subscribed

@Pedro For this premium field. Your dad has to subscribe to the premium tier.

I apologize for any confusions

More info here (community guidelines WIP)

Welcome to the forum! @Pedro

Don’t forget to read Forum Policy Updated *Please Read* and Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

12 Likes

Update:
It appears to be the 21st of March today.
I was at around 1000/100 on the 15th.
I am now around 1750/100
I need to Become As God

Happy money-making everyone!
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Over and out
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

38 Likes

Happy for all the people making extra cash but being salaried my options look limited but still expecting small windfall from somewhere lol.

7 Likes

Try pairing it with Unexpected Gifts!

9 Likes

I am listening to it right now :smiley: and I listen to it daily.

1 Like

How long does it last this field?

Possible cause I’ve just heard mommy receiving 18k $ cash and ofc this effects me too in a positive way

8 Likes

Same here! :skull:

2 Likes

Will the family members whom my family cut ties with, benefit from this? I’m interested in this one but don’t want those people to get benefits too.

No if their wealth is not directly related to you or their prosperity doesn’t circle in into the greater circle of family, then it won’t.

4 Likes

well think about it

do you consider their money and their efforts also yours?
or vice versa?

Its an easy way to see how it works

37 Likes

Now it makes sense why i see it affecting my siblings too

Because we are always sharing everything and supporting financially one another so yeah in a way their gain is mine and mine is theirs :slight_smile:

Thats so sweeeet!!

20 Likes

Just claimed my airdrop and it turned out to be 2320$ cash right into my wallet…Combining this with alchemical revision of wealth helped me for sure…Im so grateful. Thank you Lord and thank you Dream

22 Likes

Think of it this way; whether it works or not, sooner or later it will come to you, and even if it works for those people too, I think that you, as a go-between for them, will be able to have greater benefits. So the advice is not to worry about it.
Best wishes.

1 Like

I use to think like that.

Wanting my prosperity to stay in a vacuum of my own doing.

Out of resentment, a sense of being wronged or vengeance.

The “I will never let them” phase.

But I later came to realize that all forms of creation doesn’t really work like that.

For whatever reason, ego or not.

Everything ripples.

Since this auto generates it for you, who knows I may be wrong.

Maybe I’m not interpreting your statement correctly.

I guess for your experience, only you can find your way with it.

That said, that way of thinking will come home to roost, regardless of what way you want the wealth to be generated.

Abundance mindsets are beacons of wealth for a reason.

I don’t know your circumstances with the ties cut, but it’s a bigger boon to bury the hatchet.

And just say you know what, I won’t care if they benefit or not.

The Fed will keep printing, and I will wake up checking my balance grinning.

Materialistically and so forth.

Of course that doesn’t mean to always let a parasite to keep leaching if that’s what they were or still are.

But these are my own thoughts on the matter, nothing for anyone to live by if they don’t agree.

Just move on, and don’t dwell on who benefits or not.

8 Likes