Wealth Generation + +

Sims3

2 Likes

I just got the news that I am eligible for a crypto airdrop into my walletā€¦an airdrop thats gonna be worth at least 800$ I am blessed I am gratefulā€¦Thank you Dream

12 Likes

Congrats! Just make sure to no click any phishing links :wink:

8 Likes

Wealth GENERATION +++

This is either impacting our family as well or is changing and breaking US from family stagnation and pre conceptions about money passed through generations but this field is def moving energy through the family tree.

Thank you so much if that is so :pray::pray:

Also, another concept based on this:
Imagine a field cleaning the same things for whole races or cultures that have always been deemed to be the lowest on the wealth escale (thus by collective consciousness keeping it as a truth) really a way to bring balance in the world.

17 Likes

Are these your deductions or are they features of the field?

1st part what ive been noticing affecting my family in a positive way (not receiving money) but an extra boost in confidence about pursuing private business or ways to bring in more money (for them) or i was wondering if the filed specially once i realized the ā€œgenerationā€ not only meaning as a ā€œgeneratorā€ of money but ā€œgeneration aca lineageā€ because i am feeling freer of the family perception when it comes to money or luck in business. (I should say me and my sisters are feeling freer, i think the concept was way further down in our lineage)

The second part is just a concept that came to my mind as a new field thats all.

6 Likes

Everytime I try to manifest wealth it shows up in my immediate surrounding first. People getting unexpected gifts, promotions, tax refunds etc.

Also, healing my trauma seems to change how my family members interact with each other.

IĀ“d imagine it to be the same with wealth-beliefs. Excited for this one.

7 Likes

You are probably a torus node :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Summary of tangible results so far:

(Tho some are using other wealth fields too)

Summary
29 Likes

Wait until I write
ā€œQuick update: Won the lottery for 30 millionā€
:smiley:

hasnā€™t happened (yet)

7 Likes

17 March 2023:
Got a Gift card so 150/100 (with the bike 550/100)

But i definitely noticed that a Lot of people are offering discounts, freebies and small little gifts since i started with this field

Would be good to pair this with unexpected gifts + financial protector!

18 Likes

A friend told me I can get money from the state (he used to work the same job and we both quit) because he did as well. So now I get over 1000ā‚¬ for march and like 600 for last month. Yey :blush::innocent:

Iā€™m also listening to unexpected gifts and other wealth/ business fields here and there but mostly this one.
I also have a manifestation goal video I watch every morning. And actually DO something and not just sit at home and wait for the money to come to me.

This is great since I can put some more money into my business. I also found a new job almost effortlessly and immediatly got the wage I wanted :upside_down_face:

24 Likes

Update: my wife did her final round of interview in the morning and got offer in the afternoon from one of the big 4 accounting firm. Salary not as high as the other offer (her dream job which she failed to get) but I heard that the bonus is very good. Letā€™s see if this generator can help her to increase bonus. Anyways a sigh of relief from me since I donā€™t have to support her as much financially.

11 Likes

Ever since I upgraded to premium tier I just listen to wealth generation 2X and financial protector 1X and dropped all other wealth fields except for probability alteration and luck. I thought these two covers just about everything wealth/abundance related plus removing negative beliefs, also I think less is more when it comes to fields plus I have like 10 other fields for health/fitness etc. Do you think I should add some more OG abundance fields back in?

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how everything is happening fast, but my dad and sister all of a sudden want to get me a Toyota Prius car and get rid of my 2011 Ford Fiesta (my sweet baby) :sneezing_face:. I told them itā€™s around $20k, I donā€™t need it but now they are saying they have enough funds. I guess this in a way, saved me money from having to buy a new car because my old car was coming to its end anyways lol. All I have to do is pay insurance and Iā€™m all set :slightly_smiling_face: so within 6-8 months they will get a car.

You guys probably think Iā€™m spoiled :joy::joy: and Iā€™m happy to declare, yes I am spoiled.

33 Likes

I think you should aim for alchemical revision of wealth.

8 Likes

Nah thats a subconscious limit what jealous people say lol(about others)

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a fair point. I have money blocks that im working on.

Context is important here. I work in office. I get sałaty every months from my boss.

Iā€™m startting my own NGO soon

So my money dynamic is going to change soon.
I strarted looking for side jobs or passive income soruces just while ago.

So field is working on what it can at the momentā€¦

My money energy is stagnant at the moment. .

I noticed more discounts and gifts.

I will update when i finally do some moves that are on the way.

1 Like

I tried to response. I did not tag You. Sorry

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:
congrats-hearts

5 Likes