Wealth Generation + +

no

1 Like

Quick update:

I think I am around 1000/100 now and we write the 15th of March.

I am using a tiny little notebook and writing down any extra wealth I am receiving (I usually discount stuff like coffee invitations, etc, but there is a point to adding them as well, which I will also do from now on)

I wish you all the highest wealth
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

43 Likes

Congrats!
Where did the money come from?
You haven’t sold a liver, haven’t you? :grin:

5 Likes

Man people seem to be killing it with this field. I can’t ever win a free ticket on a scratcher :joy: :joy:
I need to work on blockages I have towards money.
Congrats on the gains man :moneybag: đŸȘ™ :yen: :dollar::euro: :pound: :money_with_wings:

8 Likes

Oh its was easy:

1.) I picked up this:

2.) Then I planted it and watered it:

3.) After three days due to my green thumb it turned into this money tree:

4.) Harvested it ;)

26 Likes

133/100 so far

If i count the bike my parents gifted me as wealth then it would be 533/100

19 Likes

I’m regrowing it with max heal and plasma flaunt

17 Likes

Be sure to use financial protector as well to keep the gainz and make it more powerful for everyone involved (it gains experience solving problem from different/additional user)

9 Likes

Yeah thanks for reminding! I will squeez out all of the 22usd tier money fields! :100:

Health is wealth included :partying_face:

6 Likes

I try to play this daily. I’ve been getting more gifts like food, free babysitting. It impacts those you share resources with: Someone close to me who supports me got offered a better paying job with actual benefits at a company known for their benefits package.

21 Likes

@donut awesome!

2 Likes

I thought that at first.

Until i stopped to remind myself that wealth can start making its way in, in other ways. And its when i realized the field was already working:

By next week ill start actually getting extra money for some extra job (just a few hours) that will be paid double, and those hours can be done every month if i want, so actual money will start showing up

At first i was like, “well i guess its because im actually changing things at work, for now my only way to get money” kinda sad-ish a bit, but once i realized what its said above i was like woaaah yess and then i could feel the aura of money growing from withing towards outside because i was happy it was indeed working. And since then the flow has been increasing little by little

For instance i got the electricity bill the other day and it was half of the total i thought i would get and ive used more this past month

So think about all of that and see if you realize other ways maybe it has been manifesting

12 Likes

I have been trying to increase my knowledge with forex and etc, so I was trying some new strategies with some pairs and testing stuff. If I used my actual account and not my test account this would’ve been a legitimate profit, but I still count it as potential. Had I decided to use my real account I would’ve been up $630 dollars today.

Learning this stuff has really intrigued me so I wanna become proficient in it so I can make a living off it for a while. So with more experimenting and attentiveness to how some of these pairs function and I feel like I can make some decent bi weekly money gains.

9 Likes

My dad received a catering order for $2000 to feed the college campus near us. This has never happened before because we are usually not the “highest rated” restaurant. Now I gotta help my dad to prep for the food. I didn’t even want to work today lol. Just want to chill but money is money.

I don’t know which one is doing which but I’m using financial protector and this. I think it also helps to not have limiting beliefs towards money, family always said money is hard blah blah but I never listened. I always had this belief that money is easy to get.

20 Likes

Technical question,

What if i have a joint bank account with my wife?

Even our patreon noney will be from the same joint account?

Thankyou

Kindfulness1

1 Like

This can happen if you have wealth blocks.

I’ve been trying to think but no, nothing is coming to mind. I haven’t actively been putting myself out to the world though for these nice gifts to happen either, that’s probably why.
Time to get out and hope for the best :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Since you share finances with wife the wealth will improve for both of you even though it technically works only for you. It’s still working for only you but your wealth involves her.

5 Likes

ExPoSuRe

3 Likes

What game is that?

1 Like