Wealth Generation + +

It’s happening! :slight_smile: congrats-1047216983

5 Likes

Congratulations-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-25-4116672841

5 Likes

Maybe add in abundance mindset from time to time to keep you on the right track . I mostly go for empire millionaire mindset these days ,but every now and then I go for the good old abundance one ,since it includes also friends and social life etc… and I just remembered also own the abundance tshirt!

8 Likes

Awesome! congrats shiny

3 Likes

Thank You :green_heart:. Wish You all the best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe you can add this one which is a hidden gem and works for businesses to increase sales, costumers etc

10 Likes

I thought about it before but seeing that in real life (I live in SE Asia btw) the businesses that utilizes the lucky cat are mostly businesses that catering to retail customers (shops hotels restaurants etc that has many customers paying them a bit). However my business is manufacturing and we just have no more than 10 customers. If I ever step into a factory reception area and saw a lucky cat I will burst out in laughter haha. So would that still work? Or this is just a field that attracts customer and sales if used in a business? That has nothing to do with the lucky cat.

I mean, new customers are nice but an emphasis on getting more sales from existing customers would be great. Also, just thinking, what kind of environmental fields are good for making workers more productive (energetic, more attention to detail)?

1 Like

Haven’t thought about mindset fields will give them a look!

2 Likes

I am going to try other free alchemical revision series to have a feel, this one seems quite costly.

1 Like

That is fine man.
Your gratitude is oozing through. Osmosis .
It feels like you’ll return the favour one day
:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

What

3 Likes

Believe me when I say this, once I have sufficient amount of funds, first donation will go towards Dream

4 Likes

Same here
:grin:

4 Likes

Same here. I will buy all fields even those that i don’t need and give them to somebody who needs it🥳

2 Likes

Hahaha same here.

Reading along, Captain?
See, if you turn all of us into kajillionaires, you’ll become a gazillionaire as well :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

My wife told me she inexplicably got extra money back from insurance.

11 Likes

i listened this morning to this field, after 2 hours i save about 80 USD which i supposed to pay .
i added this audio to my stack yesterday and i also use wealth manifsto and woven worlds millions.

11 Likes

Can I share this with my dad? I’m patreon subscribed

@Pedro For this premium field. Your dad has to subscribe to the premium tier.

I apologize for any confusions

More info here (community guidelines WIP)

Welcome to the forum! @Pedro

Don’t forget to read Forum Policy Updated *Please Read* and Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

12 Likes