Wealth Mantra Meditations - No affiliate link

aye man, you too :pray:t4:
dont forget to use my link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me because with your swift replies and the information you provided me with I’d be happy to use your link haha.

2 Likes

cheers my friend

3 Likes

We should meditate to this field correct? Is it okay to not meditate to it or is it a requirement?

How much do you want the wealth that these mantras provide?

2 Likes

A lot, but I was just wondering if this field is also like an automated meditation field incase of those days where one does not have time to sit down and meditate to it, not that I don’t want to meditate to it. I’m actually not sure if an automated meditation field exists in the Sapien universe as I have the meditation audio from the energy course, the mindfulness audio, and all brainwave audios, and I meditate to all of them just incase they’re not automated. But yeah, I think my question is a long the lines of, if I can’t meditate to it at any given circumstance, can I get away with passively listening to it?

When you read How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas, you’ll see that Sammy makes the case (as he does elsewhere) that mindful engagement with all the fields amplifies the fields’ effect.

This is why I ask you the question that I did. If you don’t really want the wealth or the assistance that these mantras can provide you, then sure, listen “passively.” If you want that wealth and assistance “a lot,” I would think that your powerful desire (as well as your capital investment in your field) would inspire you to find some attention to give this audio for the few minutes of your day that it requires, even if that means getting up a few minutes earlier in the morning.

You can get away with quite many things in this world. Does getting away with things help you to get what you want? IME, not very often or not for very long.

1 Like

Sorry, I must’ve missed that post. If it was only “a few minutes”, then I wouldn’t have felt the need to ask. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Hi Nice, the rabbit hole led me here tonight. Based on the testimonial you gave this seems like better than most paid wealth fields/ nfts out there. Any updates since last time? Are there other wealth fields you recommend? Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Jimmy,
So cool to see you’re browsing through the entire forum ;) I remember doing that as well…

Thx for reminding me of my testimonial, it’s incredible to read it again and still have these mindsets active within myself (plus some additional).

From the time I wrote it until now, I can say that there’s always enough money, even when I thought there isn’t enough around, it would find a way to me, and usually exactly the perfect amount that I needed. This of course greatly reduces any concerns about money in general.

And another big one is simply having fun during a creative process, letting it all flow. Applying this during the day leads to overall satisfaction being upgraded.

I still use it once a day, every other day.
I do recommend it

7 Likes

Sounds good!!! I’m adding this to my buy list.

2 Likes

seems like affiliate program of this field has been discontinued.

1 Like

Amazinig teview. I overlooked this field . Now i’m interested.:star_struck:

1 Like

Just bought the field and from reading the description and googling the mantras this seems to me like a really really strong wealth blockage removal so I’m going to test this bad boy out … @anon32464289 @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Crowd project.

AI generated based on the description:

10 Likes

Very pretty I like it :heart_eyes: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

which AI are you using? these images are stunning really !!

2 Likes

Chatgpt-4 dall•e 3

2 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Lakshmi has been talking to me in my dreams for the last two nights. I am not very wealthy right now, but I try to provide financial aid to people in need as much as I can. It has been a few days since I instinctively started meditating with this field. I show extreme generosity. I feel a life full of abundance. For now, I feel grateful for what I have. And I promised myself that one day, when I became very rich, I would provide financial aid to every person in need.

6 Likes