Wealth Mantra Meditations (Rosechalice's Affiliate link)

And love the music too! Feels calming but also uplifting and positive!

5 Likes

Another finance-related victory! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :pray: :mage: :hugs: and thanks to Captain! :slight_smile:

1 Like

tell us more

1 Like

This is a private one, so . . . just know that it is a hurdle I had previously attempted on various occasions that seemed impossible, and NOW! has happened. This field is a miracle!

3 Likes

thank you for your feedback!!! i am gathering strength to buy it…but there is also the shielding vers. 3 , perhaps another NFT on friday aaand… budget…will come to it…

1 Like

In the meantime, spam Unexpected Gifts. Also a miraculous blessing!

1 Like

have bought that

1 Like

fight and flight and the unesp. gifts… it is not wrong that i go slow with them… they work with one two listens…

with the 1. wooven worlds i had good stuff only in one loop. when two i get heavy…

1 Like

Wealth Mantra meditations will pay for itself. Play those two together for added blessings.

2 Likes

thank you for the tip!!!

1 Like

ya know… i am buyin it…now…you are hmm motivating…

1 Like

Please keep us posted about your results, and feel the joy of having reached your goals! :partying_face: :pray: :star_struck:

1 Like

bought it…

gladly! i make a stack from the mythic combo then respect and torus then wooven and unexp gifts, now i ll simply include this on the tail…

2 Likes

Sounds good! :mage:

2 Likes

i am also inlove with the first wooven worlds audio. and every day even more inlove. the new ones are simply super.

1 Like

the stack i included it is exactly: 1:08:22 long. as far as im informed angelwise this means manifesting success in a chilly and new (cos of the 0) way (but the right one)

1 Like

Wow, sizeable stack! The best to you! :muscle: :pray: :partying_face:

1 Like

Continued blessings pouring in with this beautiful creation. Wealth manifestations have been exceedingly generous through employer’s parent company (additional reparation to mitigate cost of insurance). This is a tool you don’t want to be without! Blessings to all! :pray:

p.s. Also use SAPIENEWND for discount until 5/23!

3 Likes

Hello @Rosechalice :slightly_smiling_face:!!
This field interests me but I don’t understand why it is on several discussion threads proposed by other members (affiliate link).
Which one to choose ?

Does this field work differently than other fields for wealth?

1 Like

When the field first came out Captain gave us the opportunity to earn money on sales of this by giving us affiliate links. The person whose link you choose will make a small commission. I have no idea if those still work lol.

It is a nice wealth field, but I cannot say if you will like it better for a wealth creation field than any other. It does carry the momentum of the mantras so over the years since the mantras have been given throughout history their morphic field has become quite powerful.

If you can’t decide and want to give the entire amount to Dream, here is his non-affiliate link:

1 Like