Weightloss Combo - Audio and Tag can use an upgrade?

Here is the description of the audio:

This one is a combination of the Automated workout system, the Fat Burning Genetic Advantage and the Thermogenic Weight Loss.

And the description for the tag:

The programming (morpic and energetic) on this item will work towards deactivating the IRX3 and IRX5 genes, while it is worn, these genes basically tell to body to store energy as fat, and does so effectively. By inactivating these two, the fat cells become energy burners and do not store the energy (as fat). So in effect, it will make your existing fat cells more like brown or biege fat cells, instead of white fat cells. It also will boost your metabolism, and induce thermogenesis, to help burn fat, while increasing leptin levels in your stomach.(See full description on enlightenedstates.com)

Couple of things I have noticed from both of them (across last 6-7 months):

• Based on the description, Tag and the audio have similar aspects but they are not the same. For example, the tag does not include ā€˜Automated Workoutā€™, while the audio does not include Leptin modification.
  • Of the 17 or 18 tags I have, for some reason, Weightloss tag is the only one I have found ineffective - I am fairly energy sensitive and I cannot sense energy from it, or notice any effect from it
  • Same about the audio - no effect from it. But if I listen to the three individual audios - Automated workout system, the Fat Burning Genetic Advantage and the Thermogenic Weight Loss. (which sadly is not on Patreon) - I can feel the burn and effect. I have no idea why the combo just does not work while the individual (and much lengthier) audios work!

So, perhaps it is time for an updated Combo audio/tag which some enhancements like:

• Cardio and Muscle building
  • SARMs (we now have 2 available)
  • Norepinephrine
  • Insulin Resistance element
  • Hunger control
  • Keto (maybe not needed as SARMs take care of that in a way)ā€¦

What do you all think? Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Itā€™s time for @_OMā€™s vision to come alive!!

11 Likes

I canā€™t really comment on the effectiveness of the tag much. I havenā€™t noticed much weight loss, but it was very effective at removing cravings for junk food and making me want healthier options instead.

Something else to think about, if youā€™re not seeing results with weight loss. Sometimes people think their weight problem is due to fat buildup, what what they really have is a buildup of mucin due to insufficient lymphatic drainage.

Have you tried the lymphatic drainage audio on YouTube? I always feel a very strong response from that audio, and my core feels like it got a serious workout. Maybe itā€™s the missing piece youā€™re seeking?

5 Likes

No, I have not tried that, I will give it a go. I mainly am looking to maintain during the lockdown, and what baffles me is - the individual audios work, but not the combo!

2 Likes

I have both the tag and use the audio combo off of patreon and I also use Lymphatic drainage 2x a day and still have the same problem and notice no effect. But I think I suffer from Water retention/Edema which Iā€™m having trouble finding a solution for. So Iā€™m also open to other suggestions as well.

2 Likes

Programmed_Intention incidentally has a Edema audio on Patreon.

I am definitely seeing better results with the SARMs but more audios = more time :) I do hope Sapien does an updated combo audio combining some of these new fields he has out thereā€¦

2 Likes

maybe Iā€™ll just use them separately cause I havenā€™t tried that and its been quite a while since I felt anything from using weight loss combo or the tag which I now just use while I sleep in hopes itā€™ll work. I just joined PIā€™s patreon and saw that. Iā€™m hoping for good results from that. I thought I could circumvent Edema on my legs by using the automated leg workout and gluteal but it was merely an attempt for a solution to my problem. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

PI also has a weight loss audio, I will give it a go as well. So far, I like the Rapid Healing one on his Patreon! My GF had a swelling in her foot and disappeared within 30-min completely.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!

4 Likes

I thought I should mention that I saw on the diabetes YT video that someone was using some of these weight loss videos and they werenā€™t working for her until she put the diabetes Sapien video in her playlist for the insulin resistance and that the other videos started working for her and I saw you mentioned it earlier in the post and was curious if maybe thatā€™s a thing worth trying?

3 Likes

I would say insulin resistance is the root cause of weight gain (fat cells generate insulin, if you have insulin resistance they wonā€™t go away), so very important to play that, the weight loss combo speeds up the process of weight loss, but if you have insulin resistance and donā€™t address it, you will be unable to lose fat. Natural tricks for insulin resistance include fasting (ampk activation), Apple cider vinegar, cutting sugars, cutting carbs, tea, coffee, ginger, and some other stuff.

3 Likes

Think I should substitute the diabetes track in my playlist for AMPK activation instead and achieve similar insulin resistance results? I really was in the dark about insulin resistance up until now so I appreciate this.

dont think that would be as effective as diabetes treatment, unless youre doing fasting already, but you can try

If you are not already doing it , then you might want to also think about trying Sapienā€™s Kidney/Adrenal audio also .

I worked with a woman that had problems with Edema , and it turned out to be her kidneys. Just a suggestion to think about.

3 Likes

I agree with what is said about the lymph glands.

Also, I was having a similar problem, so I changed things up on the Sapien audios I was listening to, and added the Diabetes, Pancreas , and Leptin Resistance audios along with the other organ ones , The Kidney/Adrenal, the Liver , and the Heart one , cause I wanted to concentrate on getting my organs healthier also.

And I have been seeing much more progress now.

The biggest thing I have noticed since adding the Diabetes, Pancreas, and Leptin Resistance audios, is that I donā€™t feel hungry near as much now , and thatā€™s a big help to me.

You donā€™t have to do all the Organ audios like I do , but I would definitely think about the Liver one along with the Pancreas one .

Alot of people in life focus on thier heart and Kidneys, but forget about or neglect thier Liver. And a healthy Liver is very important to your overall health.

9 Likes

I do all the organ ones but I was wondering if I can drop the diabetes one since it has the similar descriptions of the pancreas + AMPK tracks? I mean the pancreas is only really missing the insulin resistance bit which AMPK does no? Making them both = diabetes field? Or am I misunderstanding that?

you were gone when it got released, so maybe you missed it.

Have you seenā€¦ Cardarine? (works better said aloud)

1 Like

Iā€™m currently on a 2 day water fast, and listened to AMPK, forget what I said, really strong. It inhibited my hunger and overall feel much better, definitely a must for fat loss.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your video of Greg Doucette on that thread :sweat_smile: but I couldnā€™t come to a conclusion as to what was considered ok to add to my playlist safely and for how long? I saw someone uses it 4-5x a day for fat loss and training so wanted your feedback @_OM.

1 Like

3x-6x a day.

And to perfectly honest, some of the numbers of that ā€œcancerā€ study donā€™t add up. But Iā€™m too lazy to dig deeper ā€¦

The rate at which they feed the lab rats was 100+ week ie. 2 years.
The average lifespan of a lab rat is 2-3 years.
So basically itā€™s not only the amount they gave them (a huge exaggerated dose), itā€™s how long a human would have to take itā€¦ ie 40-50 years for it to be equivalent.
In other words, I believe thereā€™s absolutely nothing to worry about re: cancer

Now back to my earlier point.
Somehow they tested this, got AMAZING results and then decided to do a very abnormal/unorthodox test on if it causes ā€œcancerā€ in the same year yet the results were for 100+ weeks ie 2 years.

Waitwut? lol.

When did they have the time and ā€œforesightā€ to do all this within that short a timespan?
See?
Doesnā€™t add upā€¦

3 Likes

Bro, donā€™t do cardio. Do some HIIT. I was trying to shed some muscle weight by doing HIIT, but instead I ended up burning up fat instead.(Myostatin is hell bro :laughing:) And it doesnā€™t even have to be long. it can be like 15 minutes, but just go hard af. And it feels great too!

3 Likes