Weightloss Combo - Audio and Tag can use an upgrade?

Think I should substitute the diabetes track in my playlist for AMPK activation instead and achieve similar insulin resistance results? I really was in the dark about insulin resistance up until now so I appreciate this.

dont think that would be as effective as diabetes treatment, unless youre doing fasting already, but you can try

If you are not already doing it , then you might want to also think about trying Sapien’s Kidney/Adrenal audio also .

I worked with a woman that had problems with Edema , and it turned out to be her kidneys. Just a suggestion to think about.

3 Likes

I agree with what is said about the lymph glands.

Also, I was having a similar problem, so I changed things up on the Sapien audios I was listening to, and added the Diabetes, Pancreas , and Leptin Resistance audios along with the other organ ones , The Kidney/Adrenal, the Liver , and the Heart one , cause I wanted to concentrate on getting my organs healthier also.

And I have been seeing much more progress now.

The biggest thing I have noticed since adding the Diabetes, Pancreas, and Leptin Resistance audios, is that I don’t feel hungry near as much now , and that’s a big help to me.

You don’t have to do all the Organ audios like I do , but I would definitely think about the Liver one along with the Pancreas one .

Alot of people in life focus on thier heart and Kidneys, but forget about or neglect thier Liver. And a healthy Liver is very important to your overall health.

9 Likes

I do all the organ ones but I was wondering if I can drop the diabetes one since it has the similar descriptions of the pancreas + AMPK tracks? I mean the pancreas is only really missing the insulin resistance bit which AMPK does no? Making them both = diabetes field? Or am I misunderstanding that?

you were gone when it got released, so maybe you missed it.

Have you seen… Cardarine? (works better said aloud)

1 Like

I’m currently on a 2 day water fast, and listened to AMPK, forget what I said, really strong. It inhibited my hunger and overall feel much better, definitely a must for fat loss.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your video of Greg Doucette on that thread :sweat_smile: but I couldn’t come to a conclusion as to what was considered ok to add to my playlist safely and for how long? I saw someone uses it 4-5x a day for fat loss and training so wanted your feedback @_OM.

1 Like

3x-6x a day.

And to perfectly honest, some of the numbers of that “cancer” study don’t add up. But I’m too lazy to dig deeper …

The rate at which they feed the lab rats was 100+ week ie. 2 years.
The average lifespan of a lab rat is 2-3 years.
So basically it’s not only the amount they gave them (a huge exaggerated dose), it’s how long a human would have to take it… ie 40-50 years for it to be equivalent.
In other words, I believe there’s absolutely nothing to worry about re: cancer

Now back to my earlier point.
Somehow they tested this, got AMAZING results and then decided to do a very abnormal/unorthodox test on if it causes “cancer” in the same year yet the results were for 100+ weeks ie 2 years.

Waitwut? lol.

When did they have the time and “foresight” to do all this within that short a timespan?
See?
Doesn’t add up…

3 Likes

Bro, don’t do cardio. Do some HIIT. I was trying to shed some muscle weight by doing HIIT, but instead I ended up burning up fat instead.(Myostatin is hell bro :laughing:) And it doesn’t even have to be long. it can be like 15 minutes, but just go hard af. And it feels great too!

3 Likes

This for me?
Me do cardio?! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:
Whew! that’s never a thing.

Yeah, I wasn’t even doing cardio when I was competing nationally.
Even back then, I had discovered this weird thing called “interval running training” (now it’s called HIIT) that was much more effective.
Had my whole team doing it.
Had endurance for days.

6 Likes

Oh, sorry bro. :smile: I meant to @Maoshan_Wanderer….Oops. Yeah, that shit is great bro. I love the way it exerts me, but I do it on the elliptical machine. National? I like that man. Pretty impressive. I wish I was into working out when I was younger, but when you’re busy ripping and running the streets, exercising is the last thing on one’s mind. (Talk about lower vibrational living haha) Yeah bro, thumbs down for cardio. Lol…

4 Likes

Not once have I explored HIIT, I go out for a run around the neighborhood and I chalk it up as my routine, lol any suggestions on where to lookup something to follow an example on or routine? I really need to get my fat burning gong with 3-6x cardarine to take full advantage of it right? Or is it just burning fat anyway with minimal exercise.

3 Likes

Personally, I feel Cardarine will help you regardlessly. But I feel if you want to maximize your fat burning, do HIIT if you can. And train with heavy weights, and eat lots and lots of fiber. In prison, I would eat like a bull, but didn’t do hit or cardio period. I would just do heavy weight lifting, and eat a bunch of fiber. I mean a ton. Beans, spinach, squash, etc. Eating a lot of veggies and legumes help keep me really lean. I would alternate at times too, with lighter weight training. You can find great HIIT videos on YouTube. But beware though, not all of them are correct. With HIIT, you are exerting yourself to the limit, to where you cannot go anymore. Hence the high intensity aspect of it. If you are doing exercises that don’t make your lungs feel like they’re exploding, you are not doing it correctly. You won’t be able to muster anymore for the durations that you are doing, if you’re doing them right. But don’t worry, they are just in intervals.

3 Likes

Instead of going for a slow jog for a long time, do sprints. Run at nearly the maximum speed you can, like as if you’re running for your life from a giant-ass tiger. Go full out like that for 15 seconds or so, then slow down to a walk until your heart rate calms down. Then repeat.

Do this until you’re spent. 1000% more effective than a jog, and you’ll be done sooner.

Here’s the key (same with HIIT) - exercise in such a way that your body thinks you are fighting to survive (short bursts of max power). Do this, and the body freaks out and grows as much as it can, so next time you can outrun the tiger and live another day.

3 Likes

Not only more effective, but it’s better for your joints :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey man. Maybe you can send some links where is correct HIIT method? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will find you one right now. Brb.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O1TTduK6mw

I didn’t have time to go through all of them, but this one explains HIIT good.

4 Likes

check thomas delauer other videos too, his diet videos have helped me so much

4 Likes