What do you recommend for Twitch streaming and content creation?

might be a huge topic, but I am curious what you guys suggest.
Right now I am exploring the recommended free YT stacks to evaluate how I feel about it, I am very open minded. Love the good morning stack :slight_smile: so far

But would love if you guys had any tips or ideas for that goal of becoming a full time streamer?
It might be asking too much, but anything is welcome.

And if you have time and really want to, I would appreciate also stack recommendations both free or buy.

Bless!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum,

I would recommend Prestige and Grandeur and Charisma and Glamour

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome :) Thanks, damn that’s costly, but I guess price is relevant.
The Charisma and Glamour is more affordable for a first time buyer. But I have bookmarked the first one, I need to read up on it. Looks very interesting and hopefully it won’t sell out soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Yep it is but I think its the best thing out there If one seeks status and fame in any sort of endeavor

You can also try the blarney stone (on dream seeds), I think that would also benefit you as a streamer

2 Likes

Awesome, that one is free I see, great for me to try out, appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I am definitely intrigued by that costly one too, thanks. I’d a steep price for a beginner. So I need to pace myself, but it’s highly intriguing.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, MikoMan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello MikoMan, I would recommend
The Chosen one if you had only 1 option.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Glad to be here.

Hi, thanks. Been looking at that one, and it’s a bit cheaper. Bookmarked.

1 Like

Going into assumptions, but I think everything sun/Leo related should be helpful as well.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I’m surprised to see no love for The Star (1.0). Allow me to give it a shout out.

3 Likes

Hi there, MikoMan!
welcome-21

2 Likes

Okay, is that like certain astrological fields? Will check that thread out, thanks.

Thanks for the welcome. Damn loved it, the beat is awesome, I felt like I truly got star energy, I was buzzing.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

By far.

2 Likes

I’m selling my enhanced glory custom tag btw

1 Like

I thought you were asking about apps, workflows, tactics and stuff xD

I don’t know what to recommend that wasn’t already. But I once had a “weird” thing happening when listening to aventurine.

It may be only for crystals or for all fields. But the thing is they will give you a certain vibe, and people will resonate with it.

I dunno what vibe a majority of people are in so you listen to something matching that.

But I think if you use fields and experiment you will have fluctuations in results. Not like I’m telling you to not experiment. Just asking you to report on your findings here xD

Best tactic is to use your platform to make people know about Dream…they will thank you and mass consciousness would raise.

My stack is simply negentropic fool and the star.

Maybe a servitor could help you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips and welcomes.

I’m going to run a two stacks one for weight loss and one for fame/twitch.
Alternating them in days using your advice and stuff I found during research.

Thanks all, god bless.

2 Likes