What do you seek?

What is your overall goal? Doesn’t have to be spiritual. Just what do you evidently want out of this life. Out of the path that you’re on or perhaps the path you seek to be on. Maybe you don’t know what you want…

And what kind of progress are you making to get there? Are you in a better place now than you were 5 years ago?

What are you doing?

I ask out of curiosity. We have gone through quite a bit in this community over the past 2 years. Lots of phases. We are now at the phase where the forum mainly consists of community projects. Sometimes we lose track of our essential goals and it’s nice to revisit what our end goals are.

45 Likes

Yes, this will be a good contemplation for me. Thanks for asking, Sammy! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Travel in the path of lostness, darkness and light. In the midst of travel have a notepad, pen and a torch; so i can write down the travels of my soul and being. I say write down and travel because both may require me to be silent and within such silence nothing is wrong or right. Such is the desire of this lowly being : ) Also be able to be a child at heart, make people laugh to their very core. Watch them laugh and enjoy such beautiful experiences.

Other than that I have no clue. Universal is the goal. Diverse is the vison and unlimited is the potential. :smiley:

8 Likes

Complete and utter freedom on all levels. The unburdening of any mental, physical, emotional, societal or other tangible or intangible object. The freedom and desire to express one’s soul creatively and passionately in any endeavor.

16 Likes

World peace, reverse-corruption, liberation of truths

5 Likes

To bound, shape and formalize spiritual experience for the treatment of subjects of the science (modern western everyday life people that consider science as an authority), and rescue new age sympathizers from their openness to fall into an spiritual ego.

3 Likes

Complete healing of all ailments.

6 Likes

Communicate with all Life forms, and see the infinite love which all life forms are made of (even those who are doing ‘harm’ to themselves and others.

Re-connection to the Creative spirit

11 Likes

I wanna be rich

12 Likes

Waheguru

2 Likes

@Josh

10 Likes

I want to be happy

19 Likes

also want to be happy and content

8 Likes

Love, Relationships and Spiritually.
Happiness, not only mine, but also others.
Freedom
I also want to become a good person.

I’m wasting my time being honest, not doing much… But there is progress for sure.
I try to find out who am I, try to grow virtues in me and more

8 Likes

Watch myself turn my thoughts into reality and see how powerful I really am

8 Likes

Become the strongest .

12 Likes

Clarity on what my Goal in this life should be. I have several goals related to health, relationships and other stuff but that Main Life Goal eludes me. Some sort of higher purpose, a task, a calling. I’ve never had one but have always wanted one.

Thus, clarity. Personal, and on world we’re living in and the worlds behind/after this one.

5 Likes

Financial stability

6 Likes

I guess contentment. Pranayama works pretty well for me.

expansion, raising my vibration, dissolving limits, exploring the worlds this universe has to offer.
reaching my highest (spiritual) potential, detaching from illusions. Finding, processing, sharing wisdom.
I am so excited for this!

practical: 7 Figures by March 2023, my own house and beeing fully self sufficient in every metric.

5 Likes

A better life, first of all to not struggle with health issues, other than that, I want a better life for my family as well, besides that, I would say that I want financial stability and from there, I have no idea what comes next. :sweat_smile:

I always wanted to know “the truth”, well, I’m not sold on any truth anymore, all I want is to feel good, at peace/to have peace of mind, the rest are just foolish ideas, they come, they go, who knows what I’ll do or achieve in the future (if I’ll achieve my goals), yet again, I’m not that interested in any achievement nor do I think that it’s the end of the world if I evolve slowly, I’m not in a rush, for anything…

Depending on my mood, I might give you a (slightly?) different answer, right now I just catched a cold/virus (again!), survival and peace of mind is all I want…

Edit: after reading the other answers, I would say that freedom and to evolve are also my goals, since evolving/being evolved (spiritually, mentally, phisically, etc.) might (actually surely will) help me to struggle less, to find new ways, perhaps even enlightened states (as this forum’s web address), where there’s less and less suffering (I don’t wanna die, don’t get me wrong, I love life in this physical body - at least some aspects, I just don’t like to struggle …).

7 Likes