What do you seek?

Become the best version of myself and assist in the creation of a better world

Yes. Different reality, not much in common with that period, even less with 10 years ago

Spending quality time with great people on this forum, learning everyday

Ps. I hope we will all meet at some point. Maybe not in physical, but on some plane of existence

8 Likes

Higher or super consciousness, Psychic abilities mostly

Keep that child wonder in me. This is my most strength

Don’t know most of time im overloaded and overwhelmed in energy.

Meditating from time to time most of the time i overload in energy

Keep being honest with people to maintain my overall integrity to not loose myself to my ego

And if i can’t reach this by this lifetime, they will be no more reincarnation in this planet. Too much cruality and negativity

3 Likes

In the past, I was seeking many things.

I wanted to understand the universe. So I spent all my free time looking into physics, cosmology, philosophy, and theology and then all of the math, logic, and jargon that goes into understanding those disciplines. I’ve looked at many different angles and many different extremes. In terms of an abstract perspective, I like Chris Langan’s CTMU. But that is entirely abstract and doesn’t speak to every detail that I’d want to consider. In terms of a physical perspective, I like the Aether theories since they line up (basically) directly with the ancient descriptions of energy and the elements.

I wanted to understand spirituality–specifically meditation and how to get to the heights of spirituality. This brought me to a range of traditions—from traditions in India to traditions in China, and to a more in-depth examination of Christianity in the West. I’ve spent a decade obsessing over this and now I no longer actively seek. In most cases, the written word is very limited in what it can do for you. However, it seems that, once enough effort has been expended, spirits will acknowledge your merit and give you insight.

So I don’t necessarily seek much any more. I feel like the biggest things have been squared away. I hope for sustainable and gainful employment, a good place to live, and the ability to use the knowledge that I have gained. --For this, I have the Peach Springs NFT and a few other tools :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But one of the things that I have learned from all of my seeking is that I understand most things empathically. Even academic things, I don’t surgically dissect them from the outside. I tend to dive into them and make sense of things from the inside-out. I would seek/hope to explore that more in depth–and it could be helped along if the psychic empathy NFT is able to be made.

I am in a better place than 5 years ago. College payments are done and (with the pandemic stimulus) my car loan is gone too. And with some of the NFTs, I have shields against things that would have been too much to take in the past.

My overall goal would be to reach Xiān-hood. Taoist Immortality. I don’t know fully what it entails. All I know is that my life loses meaning when I move further away from the meditation practice. The meditation and the end goal are One. And I have been connected to it since before I knew what it was.

7 Likes

My soul destiny is to reach nirvana/promised land for eternal. I’m searching for the Faerie land kingdom/dimension or a resemblance state paradise realm.

Well, if it exists anyways… it’s my golden ticket out of this shithole prison (earth) that’s for sure. You just got to think; hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

5 Likes

My highest goal is: Reincarnation no more.

Although i like this world. Many beautiful things here. But born, repeat and repeat again, i finally understand, it is a big no to me.

6 Likes

I want to have fun/be joyous.
I’ve been having a lot of fun this month, ever since the forum.
Last time I felt this way when I was about 14.
I don’t try to do much lately.
Sometimes I meditate, but mainly I stand still.

4 Likes

I’d love to be master of my ‘self’ in all ways!
I’d love to explore different dimensions of life within and without as they come by with absolute detachment…looking at all my beautiful reflections lol

I’m living a pheonix life since 5 years everyday with new experiences and letting go many other. I see myself new most of the time, even physically. Being in the observer mode looking at the drama sometimes…
More clarity day by day on different spiritual topics but also lot of things to learn and master. My index is growing but not the pages inside that I would like to improvise going forward.

Since the childhood all my thoughts or actions are tightly intertwined to spirituality because I realised that I need to hold to that one thing that can fetch me anything or everything and even nothing :partying_face:

5 Likes

@SammyG This message is in line with my goal, everything is an experience

spiritual exploration

3 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread dear @SammyG :heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I want financial freedom :ok_hand: and to be extremely famous. :star_struck:

#NoTomatoesPlease

10 Likes

To love and be loved unconditionally.

To find true inner peace.

The ability to forgive myself as well as others unconditionally.

12 Likes

To stay centered; to not get so easily swept by a condition or the emotion of another - to help but to stay grounded. To be involved but not enmeshed. To consciously place my focus on my intention and not get distracted.

12 Likes

Self improvement and keep on improve myself with SM

Because previously I admit I am really bad person. When I found Sapien Medicine I have changed better person. Now I am very happy with myself

5 Likes

To live a life filled with magic and fantasy, to transcend humanity and it’s limitations. Although reality hit hard and I no longer have as much hope of living a life like that in books and shows as when I was younger, I grasp for whatever little is possible, that’s why I am here now. For this is as close as I have come.

8 Likes

I would suggest going all the way with the light and vibrational guidance audio then. The pure landers will help you get to the state of being necessary to get to the pure land after this life. It’s a ticket out of reincarnating in the earth realm again and instead be in a place that can fully facilitate your spiritual growth to fully ascend.

15 Likes

I want to time-travel and also want to have my own plane one day, but to be economic I don’t want to stop for fuel a lot of times. Also I want to have a lot of kids like 20-25 and I also want to know how to do chemistry myself practicaly. And lastly I want to be like the doom guy from the game and kill demons, always wanted to but without the schizophrenia, that I don’t want. And I want also to try to fly with a jetpack like the GTA : San andreas one.

6 Likes

More awareness of being

7 Likes

Just better social skills with people in general, I wanna also stop being a push over

3 Likes

Thanks, @SammyG I will look forward to this field

3 Likes

I don’t want to reincarnate here again here. So obviously, my goal is to transcend the human game. But there’s this attachment in me that keeps me latched here. I’m attached to the human story. I want to see humans transcend this game as a collective. Grow to their full potential. I want to see humanity thrive in ways we have all dreamed of. So that leaves me conflicted and makes me wonder if I’ll probably return here. At the end of the day, eternity is forever. Lives here are nothing.

I have this innate draw to helping humanity in some way. I know I may help however I can through sapienmed. I know I may help however I can with an insightful post here and there. But I speak of helping as a whole. Watching humanitys trends throughout the world and the internet sort of make me rather hopeless at times. The divisions happening worldwide, how easily we’re controlled, how ignorant we can be to one another. And it’s not that I’m tuning into the news. I barely watch it. It’s more so seeing how people behave. How people think.

I have my ideas on the little I can do. But I can do quite little. I am but one person. There is so much that needs to be done as a collective to grow out of the rut we’re in. I know there’s progress in some ways such as the youth growing up with more information than ever before. That will actually make them much more open minded. The internet connecting humanity globally is probably subconsciously binding the collective consciousness together on a much more physical level. I think the new generation may grow to be more empathetic and nicer to the planet.

But would it be too late? Global warming, capitalist greed,the worldwide divisions signaling conflict and the astronomical level of control that tptb has over people through the internet is troubling. Makes me think that this whole thing might need to fully collpase in order to be rebuilt.

Ah lol, excuse my rant. Went off track. I was just wondering what I want for myself and truly I don’t want much for me. I essentially seek to contribute to humanity’s growth in some way but it seems to be a harsh desire to have considering humanitys’s trend downwards.

But obviously at base level, I seek to reach my highest potential and even moreso, to provide my family with love, abundance and peace.

24 Likes

i remember capt mentioning before that there are ‘countless universes’

do you think we can possibly reincarnate in those universes with potentially drastically different laws, possibly magic, instead of this one?

3 Likes