What do you use when you feel your worst?

I know right. Haven’t I been contacted by one of them personally, I’d never be able to break through the prism of the Christian stereotypes of a white person with somehow feathered wings and a wingspan which is too small to take off the body off the ground lol.

Thank you :white_heart:

3 Likes

I would say, define “worst” first.
If you are above average in mood, or even above lets say, flustered, then that is enough. If your body is healthy enough to function, then that is enough. If you have desires and goals to pursue, then that is enough.

It is far easier to fall into a state of desperation, but it is much better to realse that you probably aren’t that worse off than you think you are. The mountain looks huge when you are standing right at the bottom, and it looks tiny from a far distance. It doesn’t exist once you look at yourself.

Don’t put excessive emphasis on being in high vibration or always positive, and then feeling guilty if you are not. Simply go within.

10 Likes

Even though I know things can always get infinitely worse and infinitely better, I can’t look past the distortions of my own mind. I can’t see clearly. I can’t see “enough”. I have hallucinations.
This picture here might interpret my feelings better.

1 Like

hmmmm it sounds pretty serious. But you can do it.
Use PoNR to enter the neutral state, and from there, redefine your story, your you who you currently are, and paint this canvas of yours in new colours and all the colours are those you want to be

3 Likes

I’m sorry but with all due respect you sound like a person who has never been in those shoes.
I use PoNR and have some supposingly amazing fields to help me, such as personal and emotional supporter, knight mindset, point of no return , the crucible of the past, the crucible of self love, the crucible of stored trauma, etc…
Yet here we are.

It’s like to tell a depressed person to stop being so sad. To get happy, redefine his story …

1 Like

well in a sense
each culture where something spreads will take on the general format of a group of people.
People interpret things along the way they grew up and learnt to look at the world.
In closed off areas, you will have black yellow and green jesuses,
In a sense, if he is to be something ideal you can aspire to become, its easier to see him with the way you see yourself.
This really is fine; the great work is really understanding everybody is human.

Also, the interpretation of the human of things they cannot understand regularly, they will add their own understandings of it.

Do they have wings? do they fly? or is it, just what people can understand it ‘may’ be like,
and add their own interpretations and imaginations, then the descriptions, fitting a structure is spread.
‘we all unconsciously agree this is how it looks so we gonna stick with this description’

But… regardless I don’t think they consider any human anything other than what they are,
human
and a part of creation.

I understand when you are depressed or feeling bad, your whole outlook changes and even small things or unimportant things, seem so massively large and beyond you.
You feel helpless to it.

start smaller, think… okay
‘I can post here’, like you did above, somebody may offer help or suggestions.

We did and are, so in this small step,
see that we do want you to feel better,
and people are willing to help.

You have people.

and we think you deserve to feel better.
You do, you should feel good about yourself, I think you deserve it.
Maybe it will crack a little way in for some care to reach you in this state.

take it easy, get the day’s things and the important stuff done,
try not to interact with things that make you feel worse if possible.

Get your mind out of the negative loops, find ‘interrupts’
something that breaks the chain of thoughts that lead you down that back.

27 Likes

Yes, but you have to, if you wish to get unstuck. And I think you know that, because that is the reason you are here and using fields in the first place.

I have never claimed to be that. Everybody is unique, yet everyone strives for happiness and freedom. No matter my story, I can still empathize. I am not competing here with whom had the worst backstory, because that is stuff from the past. And it wouldn’t matter anyway, becuase you don’t wanna affirm your past. Rather you seek help in your present. And thats why we are here.

I recommend you try to do some things different in your daily life. Try to find the root causes and work on them. Take your time, because it is not so easy on the mind, if you feel stuck. But I do want you break that cycle sooner or later, in your own pace

4 Likes

Your advice has lead me towards an actual practical steps I could undertake to overcome this distorted state of mind.

I have posted here.
Next thing is that I cover the mirrors in my house.
I hide the camera app icon somewhere out of my immediate sight.
I will do some journaling.
I would go do some physical activity.
I’d get myself drained so I’m too tired overthink.

I needed to hear this.

It has changed my perspective.
Your words has made me realise that perhaps the portrayal of the angels as they are did not come from a place of disrespect and discrimination of other people.
I really wasn’t comfortable feeling so judgemental towards their portrayal, I knew there has to be something that I am missing.

Thank you. I love you, Captain.

6 Likes

Thank you, I couldn’t even consider it feeling the way I did. I just forgot about things, about daily life, about all.

My root cause is being abused as a child.
I’m yet to learn what to do with it.

I appreciate it. Thank you for being here for me.

2 Likes

You got yourself a powerful sharing from Dream.

Congrats :grin:

:angel:

4 Likes

Uhh… Thanks, I guess haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@anon83804375 I’m living somewhere that each day we hear another student has been shot to death. I grew up in a culture where religious men or better to say, men who pretended to be religious annoyed girls/women a lot. A big part of my traumas was related to unfair laws, behaviors, even that mandatory heaven that they want to drag us into. Having super dictators outside of the house, and another dictator inside the house crushed my heart. I even remember I had lost all my hair during many chemotherapy sessions. I was in my doctor’s office and I had worn a colorful scarf. An old man stepped forward with anger only because the type of hejab I had, was not that type that he preferred! That means while I was suffering from a disease as well as all the scars on my body, I had to tolerate other people’s preferences!

Let me not say anything about a Rhinoplasty surgery that I had 3 years ago and it didn’t go well.:joy::joy:

My root cause is being abused as a child.

you’re not alone.

I said all of these to indicate that when it comes to living in a bad condition/situation I know better than many members how it looks. Generally, I found the members of this forum helpful to some extent. They can help you as long as they have the related knowledge or experience. But you should take care of yourself too.There are steps that you yourself should take. I hope you feel better soon

5 Likes

Marjan… You went through Hell. You’ve been so strong. You deserve so much better than this disgusting treatment from the government and from this vile old excuse of a man.
Fuck them all.
I am here for you.

3 Likes

As @Nice2knowU said, I don’t feel and I am not at my worst, but what I found recently to help me improve, to feeo better, to actually love myself (more), to have clarity, etc. Is The Point of No Return - I use these daily and I see huge improvements; when I was at my worst, I was truly low and only because of my family’s support I made it, also I took the decision to do all that I can to improve my life…

You can certainly do this! :pray:

3 Likes

Love you George :pray::white_heart:🥹

3 Likes

I would listen to Shatachandi Yagna and the Vibration series.

I have used too many fields and methods, so I’m not sure what to recommend to you. I got to the point when I got tired of my depression and would buy anything to fight it.

Anyway, the Blue Print of the Past, the Vibration series + the Ascension-naut NFT, and meditation have helped me change the most in the last few months. I never thought that spiritual growth would be anything relevant to me but it has fundamentally changed the way I think and feel. You could give it a try.

And I tend to loop fields all day, kind of forceful but it helps me to have the results from fields much faster.

Healing is a tedious journey full of ups and downs. There would be a lot of relapses and dark moments when you wonder if everything would ever get better. But I believe that you are on the right track with all the fields and there would be a day when you finally get out of the dark shadow of the past.

4 Likes

Ohh, I have it since recently. Need to give it more attention.

I’m so happy you were able to break the cycle, duongtho88. It’s wonderful news to me. :white_heart:
I absolutely would be trying it sometime soon. Thank you for suggesting these to me.

Here we are alike :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. So much beauty and power in these words.

I can be your puppy. Woof-woof.

1 Like

Start your day with:
*Energy Body/ Aura Deep Clearing
*Nullify negative

Dream has released some really good audios for healing childhood trauma:
*Alchemical Revision of Childhood
*Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
*Alchemical Revision of Trauma

I use these all in my weekly “clearing” maintenace stack plus some others.
I think everyone could benefit from having a weekly clearing maintenance day.

9 Likes

So as, once a week?

I’ve used them since the release, then I’ve felt like I had enough and can go ahead. But I guess maintenance is needed.