What do you use when you feel your worst?

I just finished reading, but you’ve already had three likes when I only have started
We’ve got some lightspeed readers here :bulb::dash:

I also recommend angelic intercession and shatachandi. Even if you do not perceive angelics, their effects are felt and you can receive their grace.

3 Likes

Thanks donut. <3

1 Like

This!

…fields wise for immediate help I would recommend:

2x Raise your Vibrational State or VoC / VoT + 2x Point of No Return + 3x Amygdala Healing + 3x Emotional Release + 2x Outlook Retrainer + 10x Positive Power Waves + 3x Excalibur

And of course as recommended above by @anon32464289:
Angelic Interecession is a general solution for pretty much everything…

5 Likes

Thank you JAAJ. :white_heart:

Violet had made a thread related to trauma. Now I share the link below:

She updates the list whenever a new field gets released. You can read the thread and decide what fields are good for your current condition.
Good luck

3 Likes

This. Cold showers is so extremely underrated in terms of well being. It’s no more than 30second-1 minute of enduring the coldness, after that your body gets used to it and it feels just like… water, and afterwards you feel like a king.

2 Likes

The aura cleaner is my suicidal thoughts/feelings stopper. I listened to my playlist for a couple of days or three without first using the aura cleaner and they were back. Along with really bad feelings.

I send my dragon golem to request help from the same beings the intercession audios respond to. I don’t know if it does that or he recreates the fields somehow (like I get them streamed directly), but I think it works, and beautifully. I think it actually targets all the beings at once.

I’ve also noticed that the fields have a more noticeable effect when you do need them…so that means, the fields will help you with your current state however they can (so let’s say you are listening to a physical one, but your mind or the field will try to channel its effects on making you feel better emotionally).

Last resort is my cat and my mother.

I think dwelling on past positive events also helps. It is tapping into positivity that is already there, is totally real for you, and from there you can look forward to a positive present and future.

Make sure you are rested and eat well. And try to have micro-sleeps/rests/breaks. A five mins nap (or shorter, if you actually fell asleep) slowly drains/integrates negativity and resets you. I mean, taking several of them is what does the trick.

I think it actually only represses the negativity back, but at least you can be normal for a while, and feel good. If you get overwhelmed and can’t process it, you need some contrast to be able to go back to processing.

5 Likes

The Exorcism Rite 2🙏🏽

3 Likes

Angelic Intercession or something för the heart chakra.

3 Likes

Interesting thread.

Dreams and aspirations keep you going → innate motivation

1 Like