- What fat?

Our Warrior Athlete one was the first to have all this.

4 Likes

Gotcha, I had a feeling I was missing something in the plethora of fields and NFTā€™s released

1 Like

Iā€™d like to design another muscle gain field, I donā€™t mind to focus on athleticism.

Itā€™s just that, I had months during the break to come up with designs. I have a long list Iā€™d like to go through.

My only physical goal is to look good. Like a piece of art.

Keep that in mind. Once the list gets smaller, Iā€™m up for more physical releases.

Btw, for the rest of the crowd: we made

1. a diet brain field to really improve your life quality long term and

2. we also made a skin field that takes care of blemishes AND stretch marks for good.

We anticipated a permanent fix so you donā€™t go yo-yo like the stock market

19 Likes

Bro needs brain fields lol

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan can you make a brain field on focus/concentration ?

1 Like

@Francis

Focus/ concentration can be broken down into so many components, ABP, Brain game, White Matter, Manhattan method etc.

I have an idea for a ā€œfocus/concentrationā€ field not sure people will like the way it works.

7 Likes

I would also look into Strength and Endurance NFT,

I tried to include everything I could related to fast twitch, strength, speed, stamina, etcā€¦

Damn bro, results from this are already so good, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m gonna purchase the third one, but then again never know with Dr. Manhattan fields lol

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the same. Might be overkill
But who knows

I think the design is pretty cool, so might as well release it sometime in the future or itā€™s wasted

6 Likes

you already know Iā€™m gonna purchase it due to my underdeveloped frontal lobe lmao

jkā€¦?

3 Likes

How soon will it release? I can only do one right now so Iā€™m waiting to see if the next one is a better fit than this one :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hahaha,
Kinesthetic is next, whatever happens, Kinesthetic it is.

I donā€™t know, itā€™s not fixed, but I figured this was good enough for now.
Iā€™d get ā€œdiet on the brainā€ or ā€œwhat fat ?ā€ for now.

The third one will be an extra cheat code on top of the ones already released

11 Likes

Haha thatā€™s awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks !!

3 Likes

Appreciate you holding strong on this

7 Likes

You all are making it really hard for me not to get this! I need to see more testimonials :sweat_smile:

Playing capital governance now. :joy:

16 Likes

Youā€™re not alone :) Iā€™m also on the edge of my seat over here

14 Likes

it would be great to hear a womanā€™s feedback. Weight loss seems to be different for women vs men.

14 Likes

Stole my line :hugs:šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø:joy:

4 Likes

Im going to sell some stocks today and buy it lol :grin:

4 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan so just to be clear, this fat doesnā€™t target chest fat? I found the efficacy of this field to be surprisingly good and was hoping it could get rid of chest fat so I can finally wear solid white shirts without looking like Barney Frank.

3 Likes

@eternal

If youā€™re a man, when your body reaches low enough body fat (which is now very easy) you will lose the chest fat.

Ladies wonā€™t lose breast.

Just because itā€™s not targeted doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t be influenced. The body has its own natural mechanism to ā€œequalizeā€ the result.

Now, it wonā€™t do anything for the glands, the old and future gyno fields will.

11 Likes