What fields are great for Full moons/New moon?

Hi! Happy full moon in Virgo March 2022! Was just wondering which fields you think are good for enhancing moon energy effects or what you use personally? I use the essence of sage and grounding audios, but I was wondering if there were other stuff I could use for full/new moons? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Clearing, letting go, gratitude, forgiveness, releasing, spiritual fields good on new moon days.
Attraction, form new beliefs, abundance, creation, receive material benefits are generally good on full moon.

Having said that, these days just amplifies whatever we use.
I would prefer to use happy, joyful, high vibrational fields on both the days.

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

or

Navagraha Homam

1 Like

This just dropped on Patreon! Yeeeeeeeeeeey

9 Likes

:grinning::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Last night I wore my moonstones and played Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer. Then I kept them close to me overnight and had the best sleep.:white_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve heard this a few times and I also have the t-shirt with the sigil but can’t perceive anything special with this, unfortunately.

I’d love to hear your perspective on this piece of work which I know must be beautiful, though I can’t quite get it yet.

(Yes, I searched it in the forum before)

Thank you!

1 Like

Energies of deities and higher beings work in mysterious ways. Look out for little changes, subtle ways life becomes easier, and little miracles that we don’t notice. With time, effort and sincerity, one can establish deep connection to these evolved beings.

6 Likes

Yes, maybe I’ll just have to sit with it and watch for subtle signs later. So, not expect anything while listening to the audio…

Thank you for responding and including that link.

2 Likes

PoNR, Higher Self Connection, Third Eye Chakra audios can certainly help.

5 Likes

Hmm… will definitely try that before listening to these types of audios.

Appreciate the tip!

3 Likes