What’s Your Favorite NFT So Far

I’ll name two.

The eternal. It was the first NFT I chose to get. And the meaning along with BoL, hmmf, yeah.

A few months before I know the eternal existed, about a dozen different people were asking me how old I was. Following some one else’s example about not choosing to state an age anymore, I did so too. Instead I just started saying, “I’m eternal.”
I loved my natural tone and delivery. Usually resulted in a mix of amusement, sincerity of belief, and then bewilderment by the person in conversation.

The second is subconscious mast. For the most part I’ve only been working with passively, but feel it’s energy is ‘always on.’ The angel is there is quite special to me, and felt like he called out to me before knowing about the NFT.

There are lots of new ones in the past few months that I’m barely getting acquainted with. So it’s really hard to narrow any particular one down. They are all so special in their own ways.

11 Likes

I love it. I shall say the same!

2 Likes

Psychic Mastery because Psychic Mastery

One day I´ll be able to work with it actively and reap the full benefits, for now I am set with conceptual realizations, a better connection to my subconscious and being unable to spend time with most people bc they are chronic liars.

13 Likes

Do u spam the audio everyday? I did it when I first got it and it got weird lol. Maybe seeing things differently @WealthyPhoenix

1 Like

I rarely ever used it, mostly just wearing the mandala.

Although I´ll try it later with the trauma revision and grounding. Expecting some breakthroughs

1 Like

Currently i would say it’s Intergalactic Tour

feels like a massive black hole field

9 Likes

the Preceptionist.

1 Like

Philosopher’s Stone & Max heal

4 Likes

The stand. More and more I am becoming the being that I want to be.

5 Likes

Shielding 3.0, Its nice to have all “energetic hygiene” fields in one product.

3 Likes