What to do

What should I do after listening to to many fields? Can’t stop shaking. Any help really appreciated

3 Likes

Hi Anon1,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this.

I imagine you’ve tried this but I find that grounding always helps me avoid energy overload.

If you haven’t tried already, automated grouding, schuman resonance or tree experience are excellent fields to help with that.

Hope these will provide you with some relief. I’m sure the others will have plenty of other suggestions too.

13 Likes

Those and cold shower

13 Likes

Thank you so much everyone!

4 Likes

If you can’t tolerate much energy then you should take a few minutes break after listening to every audio so you won’t have this experiance in future. And if possible buy the energy awakning course so you can expand energy capacity and listen to more fields without trouble

6 Likes

And the star exercise :joy:
But not right now… and yeah I don’t know how much you’ve been listening but listen less lol

And don’t panic, it will stop.

5 Likes

Really appreciate everyone, thank you :pray: I listened to the grounding field 3x, did a cold shower and walked outside in the dirt and grass barefoot, the extreme shaking calmed down but I definitely feel very rough still. I learned my lesson, gonna take a break for atleast a week.

I felt fine during the day but right before bed I was suddenly on verge of a panic attack, it’s like everything hit me like a semi

8 Likes

Cuz your nerves are overwhelmed. Use an audio that can calm it down

3 Likes

Vagus nerve stimulation?

2 Likes

Yes and nerves system balancing from spitituality zone both work good. When you use sz version just tell the energy to balance the nerves system

2 Likes

Gentleman , Let me Suggest this formula to cure and find relief for your soul and nerves :

Try this 3 times and let me know how you feel after that Sr :ok_hand:

17 Likes

Will try, may I ask what it does briefly?

2 Likes

It does magic :tophat:

Adaptogen could be? in short words .

Check this in you find it useful :

7 Likes

Great suggestion by Akira The Hero, I would say try it after a short break only :D

4 Likes

Thanks abunch Akira, played it a couple times. It seems things are calming down, shaking reduced significantly but still a ways to go cause it feels like every single nerve is completely spent now and dont want to do anything. Just need to recover now I think

8 Likes

Thankyou miss @MonkeyOwl

You know sometimes … things are only healed by time . its ok

daijobu :muscle:

5 Likes

Going to take a break from everything for awhile, maybe listen to a nerve field one time tomorrow to help them because they are almost entirely fried right now.

Again thank you everyone :pray:

7 Likes

Wait what field you listened to? What make you shaking? If you dont mind me asking

1 Like

Grounding, walking, especially on the ground-meadows, even barefoot if possible.

1 Like

It was ego dissolution, plasma skin, fungus destroyer (each one many times) and I think there was something else. I don’t think it was specifically these fields but the result of using too many fields to many times over the past couple weeks. I’ve listened to the Muscles Beyond and St Biceps multiple times daily along with others. My body just finally hit it’s limit I think

2 Likes