What to do

Ah i see. Yea probably those muscles stuff. Listen to automated grounding field while you sit outside in nature

1 Like

Reduce number of repetitions while you can listen this

to help your energy system
5 Likes

Thank you, the immense shaking stopped for the most part but if I fall asleep it kicks back in and I about have a panic attack. I might go back out and walk around barefoot again. Also feel like vomiting and keep going to the bathroom

5 Likes

Also think in “logical” causes .

Maybe food , a condition you might have etc etc .

There are a lot of factors contributing to “outcomes” .

3 Likes

Im pretty healthy overall unless there is something I am not aware of. I think it is probably the result of to many fields over the past month.

1 Like

What you’re describe seems like what I had back when I was rushed to hospital a year ago. It’s due to low blood sugar. Maybe have some sweet tea. Like very sweet tea and see how you react to it. Warm sweet tea.

3 Likes

Interesting Was your entire body uncontrollably shaking ?

1 Like

Yes. Actually when it happened. I was violently screaming because I was panicked and I felt like my brain and body got in extreme confusion and the body started to shake. Then out of nowhere. Not even a doctor told me to drink sweet stuff. But I got whisper to drink something sweet and I ate whole sugar with my hand and then it just everything back to normal. And I went back home. But try just drinking some warm tea right now. Sit outside and see how you feel. Hope you feel better

7 Likes

:pushpin:

Yess

You are an usser of Muscle beyond limits. :muscle: :chains: :boom:

This happened to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Some enhanced fat metabolism , photosynthsis , delicious plasma food , rest and chill

:+1:

6 Likes

Makes since, I listened to it 4x a couple days ago but none today. I have some raw honey I’ll take a small bite of and see how that goes

Have you had blood sugar problems before at all?

Well at that time I was so skinny and I do have low blood pressure problem and then I took garlic pills every day for full year that it thinning my blood too. Each time I wake up from sleep or even get up from sitting. I feel like I want to pass out. But the case that I experienced was so scary😂 but I’m glad that I know why it happen. So when it does like that again I just know it’s my blood sugar. But it’s rarely happen now. Cause I stopped taking garlic pills and I eat more especially sweet too

2 Likes

May I ask what you experienced when that happened? For me I felt fine during the day but as soon as Iayed down and about to fall asleep I quick got up to a panic attack, literally every single nerve fireing off as humanly possible, m Wich also made me frequently go to bathroom and also still feel like vomiting and slightly dizzy, can barely talk and difficult to breath

Also the symptoms of low blood sugar is a lot. Like

Whole body: excess sweating, excessive hunger, fainting, fatigue, light-headedness, or shakiness

Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting

Cognitive: mental confusion or unresponsiveness

Mouth: dryness or tingling lips

Also common: anxiety, blurred vision, excess sleepiness, headache, irritability, pale skin, palpitations, pins and needles, slurred speech, tremor, or unsteadiness

3 Likes

Ya that is certainly good to now. Did falling a sleep trigger anything for you? Like if I lay down and start to sleep it feels like it triggers a whole nother episode

When I lay down when my blood sugar is low. My heart pumps very slow and it’s like making me panic. Just uneasiness

2 Likes

Interesting. I took a bite of raw honey and a strawberry, I am starting to feel better and I think that helped a little. I’d try laying down but I’m gonna wait cause I’m deathly afraid to fall asleep lol

4 Likes

If it’s from low blood sugar and you know it make you better after taking it. Next time. If you have a coke or anything really just make sure you drink sweet enough. Because your body need that sugar

1 Like

So maybe this was all result of my use of Muscles Beyond Limits?

I never had issues with my blood sugar before and I’m pretty active. But I guess with that field it makes since I need more sugar.

When I went outside earlier and walked barefoot that helped alot with the shaking

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, I did feel dizzy a couple times earlier after standing up…

Thanks abunch everyone! :pray::pray::pray:
Will try going back to bed and hopefully it was just a blood sugar issue from Muscles. If that is the case, anybody doing keto and intermittent fasting should put that on hold atleast a bit

3 Likes

Never mind, the second I fell a sleep I instantly woke back up shaking, I took another small spoon of sugar but feel the same