What to do

So you’re saying you’ve been sugar free for a while and you shocked your body with sugar right away?:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

You should have specified that in the beginning bro. Do you have any electrolytes around?

3 Likes

I had waffles with syrup earlier, I’ve been eating more carbs this past couple weeks cause I’ve been hungrier so it wasn’t a shock regarding that.

I do have some electrolyte supplements
I get a good amount of electrolytes from what I eat already so I don’t take it often

Eat real food man

5 Likes

Yeah good to know then! Sounded like you just got out of sugar-free eating to doses of sugar for the blood sugar spike up.

Give this a try and see how you feel, low blood sugar is usually an imbalance in those specially potassium.

Akira said it before me haha i was gonna say and don’t eat empty food! :D

Get them plasmafied at least :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but, context :D

4 Likes

I do for the most part, eggs, steak, fermented veggies, fruit, milk. I meant the waffles was just one of the things I ate. Over 90% of the time I eat whole foods

1 Like

Are you still feeling shakey though?

A couple days ago I had a situation and left my nerves shocked for a while [while maintaining peak strength on the outside lol] and I played Nerve Growth Factor and BNDF for a few rounds and that seemed to calm me down… Maybe give this a try?

2 Likes

Ya still Shakey, can’t sleep and difficult to focus

I’ll try ngf

1 Like

Nerves are slightly calmer, just need to stay up and wait it out until I can get some sleep. And stop all fields for a couple weeks atleast

1 Like

It takes shorter time for your body to recover but it matters more you’d be more comfortable in your body. Just saying this so you wouldn’t go about your days thinking you’re still in ‘that’ state.

Keep on playing it for a while and hopefully you feel better, it is for the best you rest for now too

3 Likes

Thanks abunch, really appreciate it. The second I fall asleep I instantly shoot back into a panic attack. Maybe I just need to wait for everything to just calm down hopefully. Or a field that erases all others

1 Like

ok. let’s listen to all purpose anxiety

focus on your breathing… nice and slow

7 Likes

Thank you, is there anything to undo all fields?

1 Like

:speaking_head: :wind_face: :fire:Clean Fields:boom:activated:boom:

5 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: thank you. I think I pushed my energy capacity much further than I should have because I can’t think of anything else. I eat really well and haven’t felt anything like this before.

1 Like

Ye dont forget to update , but also :

Breathe

Listen the song if you want

5 Likes

off topic but :heart_eyes:…whew the memories to this song… almost forgot about it.

3 Likes

What are the atomic rebel ones?

1 Like

gif desu

:relieved: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Awesome Music

Drums of war its my favorite one of those . check it out :sunglasses:

:face_with_monocle:Edit : Are you better man? :)

1 Like

Interesting, thank you. I’m praying I didn’t cause any permanent damage and this ends soon.

The shaking has improved compared to earlier but I’m having a hard time focusing on anything and can’t lie down. I keep getting these weird sensations in my head to.