What to do

For any chance? do you take pre-workouts?

Nope, I quit caffeine and any stimulants over a year ago entirely

Maybe it’s some sort of hardcore resistance from my ego? Because I’ve played ego Dissolution quite a few times this past couple weeks and I noticed I was becoming much much more energy sensitive

1 Like

Hi @Anon1, how are you going now?

This is classic lowered threshold for abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

The threshold for abnormal electrical activity drops when falling asleep and is lowest when one is sleeping.

When the threshold is lowered too much, abnormal electrical activity produces panic attacks and anxiety in the brain.

What is typically needed is something to raise the threshold in the brain so that it remains higher throughout sleep.

A couple of fields can help with this and may be worth trying.

If they help, they should also help reduce the shaking and nerve pain (also related to this same threshold producing these effects)

Photosynthesis will reduce the brain’s oxygen utilisation needs and can raise the threshold for abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

(When it is lowered, the brain becomes hypoxic and this can help.)

It and the BDNF field are typically most effective when the threshold for abnormal electrical activity is lowest.

The new Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex field may help raise the threshold for a more prolonged period of time and protect the nervous system as well.

So you can perhaps try:

9 Likes

Apart from the above, waiting can also sometimes help. (the threshold may raise by itself over time, depending upon the circumstance)

One can also attempt to sleep at an inclined angle or upright—typically this can help raise the threshold when one is having difficulty sleeping due to this.

One can also stimulate the vagus nerve to raise the threshold.
This can be done in a few ways:

• via the Vagus Nerve Stimulation field,
  • and/or by rubbing the sternum (the vertical bone in the centre of the chest) circularly and putting pressure on it with the hands.
  • and/or by pressing the tongue to the roof of the mouth
  • and/or by closing the glottis (a glottal stop)

However, this stimulation of the vagus nerve may not produce a lasting enough raise in the threshold for one to sleep properly.

But it may provide some relief overall as well.

6 Likes

Thank you, makes sense. I’ll wait a bit longer before any fields and try the sternum rub. Do you think it was listening to fields to frequently that screwed my brain and system?

2 Likes

It’s difficult to say precisely, but it certainly sounds like you’ve overloaded your system with something.

Perhaps the Muscles Beyond Limits effects Akira noted earlier in this thread, and perhaps too many listens of any of the fields you’ve mentioned listening to too many times.

It’s always best to limit fields to a small listening amount when one is unsure of field limits, and to follow the field’s recommendations in the description.

Typically 2-3 listens is enough for most fields, sometimes 1-2 of the newer fields, which are all very powerful.

(Apropos of this, raising the blood sugar can also help raise one’s threshold for abnormal electrical activity and can be used to help treat such circumstances)

8 Likes

Ya I definitely learned my lesson. Thank you so much everyone for all the support and fast responses! :pray: :pray:

Right now I still feel about the same, shaking, fast heart, hardcore brain fog, freezing. Trying to relax and keep waiting it out before I try something different.

5 Likes

Shaking, heart rate and debilitating brain fog is finally starting to calm down. Got a slight pressure in my head but I don’t dare try to sleep yet, I tried again a little bit ago and about started another episode. Will give it a couple more hours and then try Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex or something similar depending how I’m feeling.

I was reading that when you kill candida it releases 70+ different types toxins (including many neurotoxins). So another possibly is I just had one of the worlds most intense, horrendous candida die-off reactions ever due to playing the Fungal Destroyer to many times.

1 Like

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ya about 2 minutes in I had to quick shut it off because something in my brain started geting extremely uncomfortable on the back left side of my head and heart started to race again. I played Nerve Growth Factor one time to see what happens and got some weird feelings. Gona have to just wait and see what happens looks like. :pray:

3 Likes

Buddy, You will be fine soon, Trust it.
Please do not worry.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m gona try to relax.

1 Like

Man I’m sorry that you still feel like that. I hope you feel better soon. If you want to talk you can dm me. Just to calm you down

1 Like

:pray: thanks abunch. Just sitting outside trying to calm down as much as possible.

1 Like

Tried to go to bed again but I keep shaking and the second I fall asleep I get jolted awake instantly like I just got tazed and in extreme panic mode. If I knew what was happening exactly would be nice but it’s hard to pin point what is going on. I tried some nerve audios earlier and started to freak out again. I ate some food and milk a little bit ago but no difference there.

What time is it there?

Just don’t sleep, get up and do something.
Go for another walk etc. If you can go through the upcoming day like that.

That’s what I used to do when I had “anxiety-like tension everywhere” when I was trying to sleep (I was ungrounded)

3 Likes

1:24pm

1 Like

Well then I guess you’re not at work or anything like that :sweat_smile:
Just do something or put on Netflix 🤷

2 Likes

I’ll walk outside again barefoot. It feels like part of me isn’t even here and focusing is just about impossible. And I’ll try watching some tv

I’m just concerned I caused some sort of permanent damage because this is like nothing else I have ever experienced

3 Likes

Hey I see you are struggling a lot, and very anxious. Don’t worry and try to be calm okay? I don’t know if anyone suggested this before but play Angelic Intersection.

If you want I’ll send healing energy to you as well. Tell me if you would want and I’ll do it.

Take good care.

6 Likes