What TV shows are youwatching?

lol, did it get dusty in your room?

Here are some youtube comments:

Back in the fifties when i was 15, much to my Dad’s disgust I had bought a lot of rock and roll records.He asked me to buy some decent music. I had no idea what that was, but the old gentleman at the record store was a help. My Dad was a very tough bricklayer, but when I played this for him the tears were running down his cheeks. I had never seen my Dad cry before. Every time I hear it now it has the same effect on me.

This could be the saddest or the happiest composition you’ve ever heard, depending on the mood.

This musical interlude expresses so much of human hopes, desires, and longing. For a few moments, Mascagni touched the stars for his inspiration in writing this short masterpiece

4 Likes

‘This could be the saddest or the happiest composition you’ve ever heard, depending on the mood.’ I can definitely feel that. It has undertones of happiness and sadness at the same time. I felt both emotions lol.

7 Likes

We all guessed it before you labeled yourself officially.

1 Like

Eyyy fuhgeddabout changin the ringtone!

1 Like

A beautiful, heartbreaking movie about acceptance, autonomy and reconciliation.

4 Likes

Yes, Godfather 2 for me was the best of the lot, although the first one was also good. Goodfellas was also an excellent mob film based on a true story.

1 Like

Wut??.. Really?

2 Likes

Lovely music! Thanks for sharing this.

Imagine listening to this music in a planetarium show floating thru the galaxies. :ringer_planet:

4 Likes

Has anybody seen the documentary the phenomenon ?

@anon37166570 - just started watching this one…

3 Likes

Haha! I have this one on my to watch list!

Right now I’m watching The haunting of Hill House.

Rewatched the first american remake of Ringu yesterday, planning on the original later this week…:smile:

5 Likes

Oh yeah.
Finally saw Tenet. Need to watch it a 2nd time.

The concept is 10/10.
Re: The true nature of time.
Fits in perfectly with the recently released fields ie Torsion, Plasma.

Not quite sure the “delivery” of the film as a film tho.
I mean it was entertaining, but not sure if I can place it the echelon of Nolan’s other works as far as how mind-bending it is.
(I may be biased tho due to my time related activities/understandings :rofl:)

8 Likes

Ok. After further thought, I’ve already sort of changed my mind. :rofl:

Just like Inception gave a better understanding on the nature of reality vs. dreams.
If one wants to get a better understanding of the nature of reality vs. time then I would recommend this film.

From a “technical” standpoint, it’s visually stunning and how they filmed the “reversal” is probably cinematic mastery which will win him awards.

Perhaps better acting (outside of the “bad” guy… he was great) would increase this film’s attraction IMO.

7 Likes

I have not seen this one! The Original was super good!

2 Likes

This is for the Timeline jumpers fans out there; Steins Gate I remember back in the days I had to watch it 3 times to grasp it and still enjoy watching again, the twists in this anime are unreal :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

:open_mouth: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh you will enjoy this one if you never see it, doesn’t disappoint, a phenomenal series that is totally worth

4 Likes

Yes, SG is amazing, it’s definitely in my top ten!

2 Likes

Saw Hill House some weeks ago, pretty good stuff :+1:

3 Likes

Starting with this today to see if it’s any good.

7 Likes