What TV shows are youwatching?

Quite liking the series Equinox on Netflix! Pagan elements, mystery, the wilderness… a tad slow in the beginning but that probably adds to the slow burn effect…

2 Likes

Have you finished it? I started to space out, doing other stuff, haha!

2 Likes

Yup…done with all episodes lol

1 Like

Of course! :wink:

1 Like

Cobra Kai season 3 :slight_smile: on Netflix, if you have not seen The Karate Kid you should start with the movie and then season 1 and 2.

lol i keep seeing it…and resisting it… watched the 1st season and it was odd…lol anti-hero-ish which … i don’t necessarily like…
but may check it out

2 Likes

But have you watched the Karate Kid first movie? there are a lot of reference and humor based on having to have watched that.

2 Likes

And favorite movie of all time Grounghog Day https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/
It is both an easy and very deep movie at the same time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

-.- lol yes of course :wink:
which is why the TV show is anti-hero.
Daniel’s the “rich” kinda uncaring bad guy and what’s his face is the down on his luck “anti-hero” …

In fact, have YOU seen the entire youtube video about how Daniel actually IS the bad guy in the original movies…
That’s where this series got alot of their ideas.

it’s funny and thought provoking

3 Likes

Haha okey just checking ;)
Yes it’s kind of fusion of many things, I just really liked it :slight_smile:

Will have to watch youtube video about Daniel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am a fan of the original movies in the 1980’s…

Can U please provide a link to “how Daniel IS the bad guy?”
Say WHAAAAAT? U are bursting my bubble of belief!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you!

Hehe
“…after causing a multi car collision he flees the scene…”

Well he’s a teenager with all those delicious raging hormones…whats a guy to do? lol :smirk:

This guy also reviews “War Games” by gosh another of the movies I like and I have the VCR tape to prove it!! lol

4 Likes

Yeah…it’s pretty funny and has has 12+million views…
but I read/heard somewhere that this video definitely influenced the remake series.

3 Likes

Groundhog Day is also on must watch spiritual movie list… for the few who hadn’t seen it.

6 Likes

Amazing movie!!

4 Likes

The trailer is cool, can’t believe I never heard of that movie before

Does have a “truman show” vibe but even better

3 Likes

:scream: :scream: :sob:

5 Likes

Wow, “spiritual movie watch list”. Well I’m a fan of old movies. I mean I’m in my mid-60’s, so my parents movies, so REALLY old movies and also movies from when I was a frisky filly. Lots of message movies people never heard about.

Probably too romantic and/or slow moving for young people of today.

4 Likes

Why dont u start a new thread…movies with a spiritual message or something like that.

3 Likes