What TV shows are youwatching?

Lmao :rofl:

Sure you’d be great as a rapper

3 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

Haha I personally haven’t yet watched the show. I watched an hour long podcast with Michael Rosenbaum (The guy who played Lex Luthor on Smallville along with Allison Mack) and he was interviewing Sarah Edmonson.

I still don’t understand how she willingly consented to allowing Keith and Allison to literally brand her without anaesthesia though. You would think that would set off red flags.

And now this nonsense is going on…

3 Likes

Wow. They’re still brainwashed huh

3 Likes
4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer How do we know that it’s not drones flying in the air? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Could very well be the case!!!

1 Like

If you click on my link, you’ll see that it can be very deceiving to think something is up there.

1 Like

Oh…that’s the sanitized version of his work.
He has tons of videos where they put on special night goggles and see crazy huge ships in parts of the world known for UFO activity.

3 Likes

Until I see a little green men coming out from one of those ships, I remain skeptical. :alien: :smile:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Haha, about old cartoons, I rewatched a few episodes of Ratz. Really funny, lots of jokes I didn’t understand as a kid.

2 Likes

Castlevania on netflix is alright , for all the anime lovers :wink:

3 Likes

Twilight Zone marathon on T.V. on SYFY! Schedule of episodes!

6 Likes

Rewatched Iron Man, Thor then the avengers movies. Then I rewatched X-men, it’s been so many year, I didn’t even remember the plot. That’s better than I remember. The mutant/ new humans vs ordinary human. That’s a great idea and I couldn’t help than think we’re the mutants haha.

x-men might not have the budget and special effects of the recent MCU, but it was so much "deeper’ (for lack of a better word). Totally fell in that universe.

4 Likes

I think this is one of if not my most favourite “deep” scenes in a superhero movie.

I just finished watching the Pixar movie Soul. The storyline plays with life, death, souls, purpose. I think it’s the first time that Pixar has delved into metaphysical subjects so it was really interesting to see.

I didn’t expect to resonate with it as much as I did and didn’t realize that I needed to see it at this moment. Highly recommended.

8 Likes

Heads up put some protection on watching this if your not spiritually protected or listen to the exorcism rite. From what I read the ritual in the movie is a satanic one and the viewers are also participating in it by watching. Its my first time getting strong negative energy from just watching a trailer. I felt a bit nausea and uneasy so I decided not to watch it.

3 Likes
2 Likes