What TV shows are youwatching?

The only thing I am watching these days is 30-coins. Two more episodes to go!! Nothing good :frowning:

Went back to watching Exorcism of Emily Rose once again… somehow I really like that movie!!

1 Like

Yes, I liked that one too!

Mmm, halfway into that one… :wink:

1 Like

Nancy Drew series. I read almost all books when I was younger, so naturally I got interested in watching it.

Then there’s Attack on Titan. I’m an adult, but I still like anime. :blush:

I haven’t finished all episodes of Unsolved Mysteries and Surviving Death on Netflix. So many shows, so little time…

3 Likes

Keep seeing this in my feeds.
Convince me to watch it…

4 Likes

Is this good? I added it to my list but haven’t gotten around to watching it yet…

Give it a try its a very good one , currently its going last season !!

3 Likes

Lol not very convincing :wink:
I remember watching an episode or two simply for the likable title…

4 Likes

The tension need to be built! haha

And have (in my opinion) pretty nice Epic OST

4 Likes

/buys soundtrack, skips show/

Ok got it!:smirk::joy:

3 Likes

Or don’t watch it, it’s your loss :woman_shrugging:

Summary

I have no idea what this show is just figured maybe this motivates you better then

5 Likes

lol nice try! :smirk:
it’s anime… not the cure for personal/social woes :laughing:

Now tell me it WILL cure/elucidate some huge existential problem…then I might be intrigued.

Like say… watching Samurai Champloo…

/see what I did there?/

4 Likes

The story maybe complicated, but it’s very unpredictable. What used to be the central mystery at the beginning turns out to be so much more.

Also, I like how there seems to be really no “good guys” and “bad guys”. A lot of gray areas here and there. Makes me think what it’s like be human, a god and “the devil”.

3 Likes

It’s been a while, I need a re-watch of this.

2 Likes

Maybe Devilman Crybaby likes you :)

3 Likes

it’s OST is epic!! :rofl:

No, but seriously…
here’s a taste… for the unexperienced

5 Likes

So far, so good. I like how they explored near-death experiences and the introduction to mediumship. I’m looking forward to third episode where they actually filmed a seance.

1 Like

Started watching The Magicians. Liking it so far. Bit too many bestiality jokes but I can see through it.

Oh, thanks! It’s on Netflix too. I haven’t watched that yet. Maybe after The Promised Neverland. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is it on Netflix

I’m partial to ‘You’ since it’s all in English and easier to memorize the lyrics. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes